Gujarat PG Common Entrance Test is an entrance exam for the candidates to take the M.tech course in the Gujarat state. Eligible candidates can apply the application form online for exam. Aspirants can take admission on the basis of the Gate score card. The Gujarat PGCET Exam will be into the July, 2017.
All interested candidates can fill the application form of the exam before the last date of the application form. Gujarat PGCET Exam 2017 will be conduct by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Gujarat into the July, 2017.
Examination Name: Gujarat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test
Commonly called: Gujarat PGCET
Category: State Level Exam
Conducting Institute: Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Gujarat
All aspirant need to see the all details of following topics before fills this application form of the exam-
Eligibility Criteria For Gujarat PGCET, Application process of the exam, Application fees of the form, important dates, selection process, counseling process, admit card, exam result and contact info, etc.
Gujarat PGCET 2017 Eligibility criteria
All candidates need to see the eligibility of the Gujarat PGCET 2017. Candidates can see below the eligibility of the Gujarat PGCET exam-
- The applicant should have 10+2 passed from the Gujarat board of the higher secondary education.
- The graduation of the applicant should be completed with B.E. / B.Tech form a recognized institute with minimum 50% marks aggregate.
- The applicants who have been qualify the gate exam the exempt from the Gujarat PGCET 2017.
- Only 5% seats will be reserved for the out of state candidates.
Gujarat PGCET 2017 Application Fees
- The candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- fees of the application form.
- Candidates can pay this fee into the PNB bank by cash.
Gujarat PGCET 2017 Application Process
All eligible candidates need to fill the application form of the exam without the application form candidates can’t seat into the exam. Candidates can apply the application form by the following simple process that is given below-
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the Gujarat PGCET exam.
- Make a registration and login to the official site.
- Click on the apply application form of the exam.
- Fill all the entries of the application form according to Gate score or Graduation score.
- Attach all required documents.
- Hit on the submit button for submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the Gujarat PGCET application form 2017.
- Pay the application form fess according to the upper mention process.
Gujarat PGCET 2017 Important Dates
All candidates can see here all important dates related to Gujarat Post Graduation CET 2017–
|Application starting date||July, 2017|
|Application closing date||July, 2017|
|Last date payment of the form||July, 2017|
|Exam Admit card||July, 2017|
|Date of exam||July, 2017|
|Exam result||July, 2017|
|Counseling round 1st||August, 2017|
|Counseling process round 2nd||August, 2017|
Gujarat PGCET 2017 Admit Card
Admit card of Gujarat PGCET 2017 will be provided only for those students they have been complete the application process of the exam. The admit card of the exam will be provided online before 1 week the date of the exam. Without the admit card of the exam candidates can not appear into the exam. The hall ticket of the exam has all details of the applicant and all details of the exam as- name of the applicant, DOB of the aspirant, photo of the applicant, name of the exam, exam center address, time of the exam, date of exam, time duration of examination etc.
Gujarat PGCET 2017 Courses Offered
This entrance exam is exam for all institutes of the M.tech in Gujarat so by this exam candidates can get admission into the desire stream. The course c will be offered according to the performance of the aspirant into the Gujarat PGCET 2017.
Gujarat PGCET 2017 Selection Process
The candidates will be for the admission according to the merit list of the exam. The merit list of the exam will be separate for the Gate candidates and non Gate applicants. The 5% seats will be reserved for the out of state candidates.
Gujarat PGCET 2017 Result
The result of the exam will be announce on the official site of the exam after 1 week of the exam. Result of the exam will be declare in the form of merit list, so all aspirants are required to make a good score into the exam.
Gujarat PGCET 2017 Counseling Process
All candidates need to fill the counseling form of the exam. By the Counseling Process of Gujarat PGCET will decide the seats for the aspirants according to their performance into the examination. The counseling for the Gate and non Gate exam candidates will be separate.
Gujarat PGCET 2017 Counseling Form
All Aspirants Gate or non Gate they need to fill the form. Candidates can fill the Counseling Form of PGCET 2017 by follow the following steps-
- Candidates need to visit the official site of exam.
- Click on counseling form.
- Fill the personal details of candidates.
- Fill the choice of the exam.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the fee for counseling form.
- Take a print out of the form.
Admission Building, Nr. Library,
D. College of Engg. Campus,
Ahmedabad 380015, INDIA
Note- For more information of Gujarat PGCET 2017 candidates can visit the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Gujarat.