Gandi Institute of Technology and Management GAT PG Test is an emtrance exam for take the new admission in M.tech program. The GITAM GAT PGT Exam 2018 will be conduct in April month by the GITAM gate as a online test. Every year a large no of the candidates apply the application form of the exam for take the admission.
GITAM GAT PGT
For take the admission into the GITAM University candidates need to fill the online application form and need to make a good score into the examination.
Exam Name: Gitam Admission Test (PG)
Commonly called as: GITAM GAT PGT
Exam Type: PG Admission
Category: University Level Exam
Conducting Institute: GITAM University
Before fill the application form of GITAM Admission Test 2018 candidates need to know all details of the GITAM GAT PGT exam related following points-
Eligibility criteria, courses offered by university, application process, application fees, important dates, admit card, syllabus of exam & exam pattern, sample paper, result, selection process, result and counseling process, etc
GITAM GAT PGT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The all candidates need to see the eligibility criteria of the exam so candidates can see below Eligibility of GITAM GAT PGT Application Form–
- Applicant must have B.E./ B.Tech pass out form the engineering streams with 50% aggregate marks in graduation degree.
- The final year students that are pursuing B.E./ B.Tech can apply.
- Candidates of AMIE, GRADE-IETEcan also apply the application from.
GITAM GAT PGT 2018 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the following fee of the GITAM GAT PGT Application Form 2018
- For male candidates Rs. – 1000/-
- For female candidates Rs. – 600/-
- All candidates can pay the application fees of the exam by the Bank challan and throw net banking (credit card/ debit card).
GITAM GAT PGT 2018 Application Process
All aspirants need to apply the application form of GITAM GAT PG Exam for admission. Candidates can apply the application form by online mode of the application & by offline mode of the application.
GITAM GAT PGT 2018 Online Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form by the following method-
- Aspirants need to visit the official site of the exam.
- Click on the apply application form 2018.
- Fill all the entries of the application form with the correct data.
- Upload the required documents of the applicant with scan copy.
- Recheck and click on the ubmit key.
- Take print out copy of the application form.
- Pay the amount of the application fee.
GITAM GAT PGT 2018 Offline Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form offline by the following process-
- Candidates need to collect the application form of the selected branches of Union Bank of India / Indian Bank/ Karur Vysya Bank.
- Candidates need to fill the application form of the exam by hand writing (Don’t make over written).
- Make a signature on the application form.
- Attach the required documents copy with the application.
- Send to the chairman of the GITAM GAT PGT exam.
- Pay the fees of the application form.
GITAM GAT PGT 2018 Important Dates
All candidates need to see the all important date of the application before fill the form. By the remember the dates candidates can escape form miss the any event of the exam-
|Application start||November, 2017|
|Application Close||April, 2018|
|Online slot booking for exam||April, 2018|
|Online exam||April, 2018|
|Exam result||May, 2018|
|Counseling date||June, 2018|
GITAM GAT PGT 2018 Admit Card
All candidates need to Download Admit Card of GITAM GAT 2018 before the date of the exam. Candidates can download the admit card of the exam for the official website of the GITAM GAT 2018. Without the call latter of the exam, candidates can’t appear into the exam. Call letter of the exam have the complete information of the applicant and complete information of the exam for which candidate has been applied.
GITAM GAT PGT 2018 Courses offered
By the exam selected candidates can take a admission into the following streams of the engineering courses-
- Information Technology (IT)
- Electronic Instrumentation (EI)
- Machine Design (MD)
- Computer Science and Technology (CST)
- Software Eng. (SE)
- Data Sciences
- RF & Microwave Eng. (RF & ME)
- VLSI Design
- Food Processing Technology (FPT)
- Power Systems and Automation (PSA)
- Digital Systems & Signal Processing (DSSP)
- Embedded Systems(EBD)
- Structural Eng. & Natural Disaster Management (SENDM)
- Industrial Eng. & Management (IEM)
GITAM GAT PGT 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Total time duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- The total no of the questions will be 100 questions of the 300 Marks.
- The questions will be asked form the following section in the exam –
- Numerical Data Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis
- Reasoning & Intelligence
- Verbal Ability
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
GITAM GAT PGT 2018 Sample Paper
All candidates need to see the sample paper of the exam for take a view of the GITAM GAT Exam 2018. The candidates can take use of the sample paper for make a good practice of the exam. By the help of the sample paper and previous year papers candidate can find the week point of the exam and can improve before the date of the exam.
GITAM GAT PGT 2018 Result
The Result of GITAM GAT Exam 2018 will be provided online on the official site of the exam. Candidate need to download the exam result from official site of the exam. By the merit list of the exam candidates will be get the selection for the admission. So students need to make a good score into the exam.
GITAM GAT PGT 2018 Counseling Process
All eligible aspirants need to appear into the counseling process for admission. By the process of the counseling the exam community will be decide the seats for the applicants. In the counseling form candidates need to fill the choice for take the admission.
Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Note- For more information of the GITAM GAT PGT 2018 candidates can visit the official site of the GITAM University.