Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam Generally called as National entrance exam organized by National Board of Examinations (NBE) twice a year in the month of June and Dec. In 2016, the December session entrance exam of FMGE 2016 was organized on December, 2016. It’s a screening exam for Indian Aspirants having a primary medical qualification rewarded by any medical institute outside India.
Exam Name: Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam
Generally Called as: FMGE
Exam Level: National
Organizing Department: National Board of Examinations
FMGE 2016 Important Dates
National Board of Examinations has releases the Important Dates of FMGE 2016. Aspirants can analysis the examination dates by which they fill the exam form on time. The Examination Scheme is given below:
Opening Online Registration for Entrance Exam
Closing Date for submitting application form
Examination Dates for FMGE
Results Declaration Date
FMGE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who want to get provisional or permanent registration from the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council are requested check the Eligibility Criteria of FMGE 2016 before filling the online application form.
- Aspirants must be an Indian citizen and acquire any primary medical qualification.
- Applicants name and the university/ institution awarding it are calculated in the world directory of Medical Schools, Published by the world health organization.
- Applicants had secured ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from the Medical Council of India as per the ‘Eligibility Requirement for taking admission in an UG medical course in a Foreign Medical Institution Regulations, 2002’.
National Board of Examinations, The Examination Authority (NBE) has releases the Online Application form of FMGE 2016. Applicants who wish to participate in the examination fills the online application form. Applicants are advised read the eligibility before filling the application form.
- The Application form of can be filled online mode.
- Applicants pay Application fee Rs. 5500.
- The given registration fee should be pay via Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card also.
FMGE 2016 Exam Pattern
Aspirants who have filled the online application form can pay attention to the given Exam Pattern of FMGE Dec, 2016. By the help of exam pattern aspirants can guess that total no. of questions, question marking, Exam Pattern etc.
- Exam mode is computer based exam.
- Total no. of paper is 2. Paper 1st in morning session and 2nd paper is forenoon session.
- Total Exam Duration of FMGE exam is 2 ½ Hours (Excluding 15 minutes for tutorial)
- Examination language is English Medium. Total no. of the Questions 150 for each question.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
FMGE 2016 Syllabus
Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam 2016 Syllabus provides an overview to aspirants from which section of pre-clinical, para-clinical sciences questions will be asked. National Board of Examination (NBE) has declared the syllabus for aspirants participating for the entrance exam. So Applicants can pay attention to the Exam Syllabus of FMGE 2016.
- Pre and Para Clinical Subjects
No. of Questions
No. of Questions
Medicine & Allied Subjects
Dermatology & STD
General Surgery & Allied Subjects
Obestetrics & Gynaecology
FMGE 2016 Admit Card
Applicants want to participate in exam can take a print Admit Card of FMGE 2016 through visit the official site of National Board of Examinations. Aspirants is required a recent passport size photograph of the provide specifications on the admit Card. Applicants is essential to bring a print out of the admit card with an identification proof.
How to download Admit Card
- Firstly, Applicants visit the official site and search the admit card link.
- Clink on link and enter registration Id & password.
- Check the online admit card carefully.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of it for future use.
FMGE 2016 Result
National Board of Examinations releases the Result of FMGE 2016. The result of only certified aspirants will be released. Result of exam will be released on or January, 2017. Maximum qualification scores in the exam are 150 marks out of 300.
Contact Info of NBE
National Board of Examinations
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg
Ring Road, Delhi- 110092