Faculty Of Law, Delhi University Post Graduate Law Entrance Exam Entrance examinations for the DU LLM 2017 Application Form of post graduate law programmers admission. This entrance examinations famous with the name of DU LLM Entrance Exam. Examination for the various programmes courses of the law. Every year this examination is held for the admission of various law programmes.
DU LLM Entrance Exam
The Delhi University will conducting this examination every year for the admission of various law programmes. Basically this examination is publicly known as DU LLM 2017. Entrance examination will conducted offline mode. Candidate who applying for the entrance examination they will get the complete information of that like DU LLM 2017 application form, eligibility criteria, important date and many other process to fill the application form applicant can get here by scrolling down the mouse.
Basic Information DU LLM 2017
Name of Exam : Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam
Common Name Called : DU LLM 2017
Type of Exam : National Level Exam.
Exam Category : Post Graduate Exam
Conducting By : Delhi University (DU)
DU LLM 2017 Application Form
All the applicant have to fill the application form on before the last date of filling the application form. Here applicant will get the complete process to fill the Application Form of DU LLM 2017 which is given as follow.
- Candidate have to register them self on the official portal of the Delhi University.
- After the registration applicant have to click on the application form link.
- Now fill the application form with nil mistake in application form.
- Upload all the asking document scan copy with the application.
- Pay the application form fees by mode of application fees.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the application form for the personal use.
Eligibility Criteria of DU LLM 2017
Here Applicant can able to see the DU LLM 2017 Eligibility Criteria which is given down. Before applying for the application form applicant must be see the eligibility criteria as follow.
- Candidate must be holder of graduation degree from Delhi University or any university in India, Foreign university.
- Applicant who belongs to General Category they have to score minimum marks in degree of 50% or candidate who belongs to OBC have to score 45% of marks and SC, ST category applicant have to score 40% of marks.
DU LLM 2017 Important Date
Candidate who looking for the Important Date of DE LLM 2017 they will get the complete details here. Following are the given important date which is as follow.