Direct Admission of Students Abroad PG is a process of the admission of the students for the M.tech courses. The Admission into the DASA PG will be on the basis of GRE exam. The interested candidates can apply the application form of the admission before the last date of the application. By the DASA PG Admission process candidates can take the admission into the NITs and some CFTIS Institutes.
Candidates need to fill the application form of the DASA PG Admission 2018 for the admission. The candidates of the Indian nation, Foreign National and Non-Resident of the India can fill the application form for take the admission.
Admissions Name: Direct Admissions for Students Abroad (DASA)
Commonly called: DASA PG
Conducting Institute: National Institute of Technology Srinagar
Before Fill the application form for take the admission candidates need to know the all information of the following topics-
Eligibility criteria, application process, application fees, selection process, important dates, counseling process, contact information etc.
DASA PG 2018 Eligibiliity
All interested aspirants can see the Eligibility of DASA PG Admission 2018 below-
- There will be no age limit for the candidates.
- The applicant be complete the BE./ B.tech form a certified institute of education.
- The applicant must have 60% aggregate in graduation degree.
DASA PG 2018 Application Process
Eligible students can apply the Application From of DASA PG 2018 admission by the following process-
- Candidates need to make a registration on the official site of the admission.
- Make a login to the official site.
- Click on the application form.
- Fill the application form and upload a copy of the academic document & photo, signature of the applicant.
- Don’t forget to submit the application form.
- Pat the fees of the application form of the admission.
DASA PG 2018 Application Fees
Candidates need to pay the following Fee for DASA PG Application 2018–
- US$ 2,300 (Registration fee of admission US$ 300 and 1et sem. Fee US$ 2,000)
- Candidates can pay this fess by the online mode of the payment (by net banking or debit card/ credit card)
DASA PG 2018 Merit List
The merit list of the admission will be announce on the official site of the NIIT Srinagar. The merit list will be declare on the basis of the GRE Exam score card. By the merit list the selected candidates will be called for the counseling process.
DASA PG 2018 Counseling Process
All selected candidates need to fill the form of the Counseling Process of DASA PG 2018.
- The counseling will be into the 2 rounds.
- Merit list for the counseling will be prepare on the basis of GRE exam.
- Candidates need to fill the choices into the counseling form and submit on the site.
- After the counseling form the admission coordinating institute will provide the seats for the students.
- Candidates need to make a reporting at the allocated institute with the original documents.
- In the second round the vacant seats will be filled.
Coordinator DASA 2018,
National Institute of Technology Srinagar
Hazratbal ,Srinagar-190 006,
Jammu & Kashmir, INDIA
Note- For more information of the DASA PG 2018 candidates need to visit the official site of the National Institute of Technology Srinagar.