CUSAT M.Tech Admission is for the students to take an admission into the Cochin University for the M.Tech courses. The all candidates need to fill the application form of the admission. Candidate can fill the application form of the exam online before the last date of the application. Candidates will be select according to the Gate exam score.
CUSAT M.Tech Admission
For take the admission into M.Tech course all candidates need to apply the form of the admission.
Admission Name: CUSAT M.Tech Admission
Commonly called as: CUSAT M.Tech
Exam Category: University Level
Exam level: PG
Conducting Institute: Cochin University of Science and Technology
Before fill the application form of the CUSAT M.Tech Admission 2017 all interested candidates need to get all details of the following points-
Eligibility Criteria, Application process, Application fees, important dates of exam, Admit card, Offered Courses, examination syllabus, exam Pattern, sample paper, selection process, exam result, counseling process and contact information, etc.
CUSAT M.Tech Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All interested students can see here the eligibility of the CUSAT M.Tech Admission Exam-
- Candidates must have completed B.E./ B.Tech form a recognized institute with 60% marks aggregate.
- The candidates that have been appeared into the gate exam can apply.
- There will be no exam for the Gate exam candidates.
CUSAT M.Tech Admission 2017 Application Fees
All eligible candidates nee dot pay the following fee of the application form-
- For SC/ST category candidates Rs. – 600/-
- For all other Rs. – 1000/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee by the challan or by the online payment method.
CUSAT M.Tech Admission 2017 Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form of the exam by the below mention steps-
- Candidates need to open the official site of the exam.
- Make an online registration with valid id and password.
- Make a login to official site.
- Click on the application form.
- Fill all the entries of the of the application form and attach a scan copy of the original documents.
- Recheck the filled data and click on the submit key.
- Take a print out of the application form as a proof of the application.
- Pay the fees of the application from.
CUSAT M.Tech Admission 2017 Important Dates
All eligible candidates that are going to take admission into the exam they need to see all dates that are below-
|Application starts||January, 2017|
|Application Close||February, 2017|
|Last date for pay fee||February, 2017|
|Merit list||April, 2017|
|Counselling date||May, 2017|
CUSAT M.Tech Admission 2017 Offered Courses
CUSAT University offer the following courses-
- Computer Aided Structural Analysis & Design Engineering
- Computer & Information Science
- Software Eng.
- Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Thermal Eng.
- IT with specialization
- Opto-Electronics & Laser Technology Eng.
- Polymer Technology
- Industrial Catalysis
- Atmospheric Science
- Electronics & Communication Eng.
- Marine Eng.
- Ocean Technology
- Civil Engineeringwith specialization in Geotechnical Eng.
- Electronics & Communication Eng.with specialization in Wireless Technology
- CS Eng. with specialization in Network Computing
CUSAT M.Tech Admission 2017 Merit list
Candidates can check the merit list of the exam online after declaration, the merit list of the admission will be announce on the official of the admission process.
CUSAT M.Tech Admission 2017 Counseling Process
- The all candidates that have been selected in merit list they need to appear into the counseling process.
- The counseling will be into the 2 rounds.
- In first round the community of admission will be decide the seats for the applicants according to the merit list.
- Candidates need to appear at the allotted institute with original documents.
- The second round will be for the rearrange the seats for the vacant seats also.
CUSAT, Kochi -682022
Note- For more details about CUSAT M.Tech Admission 2017 candidates can visit the official web site of the Cochin University of Science and Technology.