Company Secretary Examination 2017 is an entrance exam for the take new admission on the Company Secretary Course. The CS Exam will be conduct by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) twice in years. the exam will be provide the Foundation Programme, Executive Programme, Professional Programme of 2 and ½ year & 3 and ½ year program for the 12th pass students and for the graduate students. The exam will be held in the June and December month.
CS Exam 2017
For CS Examination 2017 all interested candidates need to fill the application form of exam. Without application you don’t allow in the exam.
Exam Name- Company Secretary Examination
Commonly Called- CS Examination
Exam Level- National Level Exam
Conducting Institute– Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Before apply the application form of the exam students need to know the admission process of the Company Secretary course. You can see the all info of the following point’s like- Eligibility criteria, application fee, application fee, important dates, exam pattern, selection process, etc.
CS Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of CS Exam 2017 will define that that can fill the application form of the exam. The eligibility is given below-
- Students that pass the 12th exam can apply.
- Result waiting students can apply the application.
- Master degree holder students not need to appear in the exam.
CS Exam 2017 Application Fee
The Application Fee of CS Exam 2017 will be Rs.500/- for the all student they want to apply the application form of the exam. You can pay the application fee by the online net banking or by the offline mode off payment. For details you can see the registration fee in the table according to the category of applicant-
|Sr. no||Category||Fee in Rs.|
CS Exam 2017 Application Process
The Application Form of CS Exam 2017 will be provided online on the official site for apply. All eligible aspirants they are interested in Company Secretary Course that need to fill form on the compulsory basis. Candidate can fill the form by follow the below given simple process-
- You need to go the official site of Company Secretary Exam.
- Make a valid registration and make login.
- Click on application form.
- Fill the application form by the correct info of the candidate.
- Upload the scan copy of original documents in the form.
- Submit form.
- Take a hard copy of application form.
- Pay fee by the upper mention way.
CS Exam 2017 Important Dates
The exam will be conduct two times in the one year for the admission so you can see the important dates of exam here for apply for and appear in the exam.
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application start for Dec 2016 exam for appear in all modules||29 February, 2017|
|Application start for Dec 2016 Exam for appear in single modules||31 May, 2017|
|Application start for June 2017 Exam for appear in all modules||31 August, 2016|
|Application start for June 2017 Exam for appear in single modules||30 November, 2016|
CS Exam 2017 Syllabus
In Syllabus of CS Exam 2017 is following from the questions will be asked in the exam-
- Business Environment and Entrepreneurship (BEE)
- Business Economics (BE)
Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing (FAA)
- Business Management, Ethics and Communication (BMEC)
CS Exam 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam Patten of CS Exam 2017 is following-
- The exam will be held in the 2 papers.
- Exam will be computer base exam.
- All questions will be MCQ type.
- Time duration of the each paper will be 90 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking for all questions in both papers.
|Exam Papers||Subjects||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Business Environment and Entrepreneurship (BEE)||50||100|| |
|Business Management, Ethics and Communication (BMEC)||50||100|
|Business Economics (BE)||50||100||90 minutes|
|Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing (FAA)||50||100|
Note- For more details candidates can visit the official site of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.