CMC Vellore 2019
CMC Vellore 2019: Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore (CMC Vellore) is a private medical college located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu (India). The admission in CMC for MBBS or BDS programmes will be regulated by Medical Council of India (MIC). CMC will not conduct any separate examination or entrance test for admission to undergraduate MBBS or BDS courses. CMC MBBS Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET-UG score. CMC, Vellore will release the application form in the month of February. All interested candidates can apply for the application form. Eligible candidates will be invited for the admission procedure. Candidates who will register for the CMC Application form will be able to attend the CMC UG Medical Admission.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2019 Important Dates
Here we have provided the CMC MBBS Important Date 2019.
|Availability of Online Application Form||Last week of February|
|Last to submit the form||Last week of March|
|Last date to submit Documents||First week of April|
|Submit online NEET Score last date||Third week of June|
|Release of Merit List for state||Last week of June|
|Counselling||First week of July|
CMC Vellore MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
CMC, Vellore follows the eligibility criteria prescribed by CBSE for NEET-UG. All candidates who want to take admission into CMC, Vellore can check the CMC MBBS Eligibility Criteria listed below:-
- He/ She must be citizen of India.
- Minimum age should be 17 Years as on 31.12.2019. Upper age limit will be 25 years.
- Candidates should have bonafide residents of Tamil Nadu.
- He/ She must have scored the required minimum percentile in NEET-UG.
- Must passed 10+2 from any recognized board or Tamil Nadu board.
- Candidates should have subjects like Physics, Biology, Chemistry & English in class 12.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2019 Application Form
CMC Vellore will release the CMC MBBS Application Form in the month of February. It will be available online. After completing the application filling process; candidates have to submit the original documents for verification
- Visit the official site of cmch-vellore.edu
- On the left hand side of portal, a question will be there Are You a student, alumni, and patient etc??
- Select the option “a student”.
- It will move to next page.
- On the next page, there will be option Apply for a course on the left hand side of the portal.
- Click over it. Page will open where you will find the link “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Apply Online”. Enter the required details and then submit it.
- You will get alert message that you will registered successfully. User Id/ Registration no will be send to your mobile no or mail id.
- Click on the Sign In to apply for the application form with the generated registration no & password.
- Application form will open after sign into the candidate account.
- Fill the form with your personal details & academic details, select for the applying course.
- Upload photo & signature and then proceed to next step i.e. to pay the application fee
- Pay the fee through offline or online mode.
- For offline mode, download the challan and pay with the fee in ICICI bank and then send the receipt received from the bank to the CMC office before submission of online NEET score.
- Candidates can pay fee through online payment gateway also Credit card/ Debit card or Net Banking.
- After submission of fee, submit the form and then take the print out of it for future use.
- CMC Vellore MBBS Application Fee is Rs.500/-
CMC Vellore MBBS 2019 Cutoff
CMC MBBS 2019 Cutoff will be the minimum required score for candidates to get admission into the 4 and half years undergraduate MBBS or BDS programmes. On the basis of cutoff set by the CMC authority, merit list will be prepared. Cutoff will be set on the basis of various parameters like seats availability, previous year cutoff etc.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2019 Merit List/ Rank List
CMC MBBS 2019 Merit List will be released for the eligible candidates of Tamil Nadu state. Merit list will be declared in the month of June. Merit list will be prepared by the CMC authority on the college official site. It will include the name of candidates, their NEET score, NEET rank, category etc, so we can called as CMC Vellore Rank List also. On the basis of submitted online NEET score, merit list will be announced. Candidates whose name will be in Christian Medical College MBBS Merit List will be called for counselling round.
CMC Vellore NEET-UG Counselling 2019
On the basis of declared merit list for the permanent residents of Tamil Nadu state CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling will be conducted. To take part in counselling round, one must have to register first and then submit the NEET score online. CMC Vellore NEET MBBS Counselling will be held in offline mode. Candidates have to appear at the college campus with the original documents.
Official Website: CMC Vellore MBBS 2019