CMAT 2020 Registration: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level management test conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates seeking admission in various management colleges or institutes of the country for courses like PGDM, MBA can apply for CMAT Application Form.
Only eligible candidates can fill the application form. Candidates can get the form from the NTA official site and can fill only through online mode. Official dates have been announced; few months are left for the exam, so here we have brought CMAT Syllabus to help you.
Go through the complete article to get the detailed information related to CMAT 2020 Registration Form, exam date, last date to register etc.
CMAT Registration 2020 Dates(expected)
Candidates can check the official CMAT 2020 Exam Date here.
|CMAT 2020 Notification||September 2020|
|Online Registration will start from||1st November 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||30th November 2019|
|Admit card issue date||7 January 2020|
|CMAT 2020 Exam Date||28th January 2020|
|Result Announcement||February 2020, 1st week|
CMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the CMAT Eligibility Criteria before applying for the application form.
- Candidates having Indian Nationals can apply for CMAT-2020.
- Minimum qualification for NTA CMAT exam is Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized institution.
- There is no age restriction.
- Students who are in the final year of a bachelor’s program can also apply. But their result should be declared before the commencement of the admission.
CMAT 2020 Application Form: Requirement
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar/ ID Proof Details|
|Size||Less than 60 KB||Less than 30 KB|
|Dimension||140 x 160||60 x 90|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Application Fee||Rs.1400 (for General/OBC candidates) & Rs. 700 (for female/SC/ST/PWD candidates)|
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card or Cash deposit in SBI Bank (Bank Challan)|
CMAT 2020 Registration: How to Register
Follow the below procedure to register for the CMAT Online Registration Form.
- Visit the NTA official website i.e. nta.ac.in
- Select “Management” option available on the home page.
- Click on “Registration” button.
- Enter the details and then submit it.
- After registration, candidates will get login details.
- Go to the candidate’s login portal.
- Enter the login credentials and then submit it.
- Fill the form with complete details like candidate personal details, contact no, contact address, academic qualification etc.
- Select up to 3 test center as per your convenience.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- For Online, select the payment mode/ type, enter the card details and submit it.
- For Offline mode, pay the cash (CMAT Application Fee) with the bank challan at any SBI branch.
- Upload the scanned images like Passport-sized photograph & signature as per above given specification.
- Click on the given “I Agree” checkbox and then submit it.
- After final submission, take the print of the application form.
Hope the above information is enough to fill the CMAT 2020 Application Form. For any sort of query, you can contact us. Leave your message in the below comment box. We will reply you soon with the relevant answer. Visit the site to get latest update. All the Best!!!!
Official Website: CMAT 2020 Registration