Chartered Financial Analyst Exam-चार्टर्ड फाइनेंसियल एनालिस्ट एग्जाम will be recognised globally for the graduate level students. CFA Exam provides a real-world foundation of investment analysis and portfolio. For apply the form you need to complete the 4-year working experience of investment qualification. The exam will be conducted by the CFA institute. You need to apply the application form of the exam before the last date of the application.
CFA Exam 2017
The Exam will be conducted twice in the year in June and December months. All aspirants are advised to fill the application form of CFA Exam 2017 before the application close.
- Exam Name: Chartered Financial Analyst Exam 2017
- Commonly Called: CFA Exam
- Exam Level: National Level Exam
- Exam Category: UG
- Conducting Authority: CFA Institute
The aspirants can see here all info of the below mentions matter before applying the application form of exam-
Eligibility Criteria, application fee, Application process, important dates, selection process, admit card, result, counselling process, etc.
CFA Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates need to see the Eligibility Criteria of CFA Exam 2017 for apply the application. The eligibility is given below-
- Aspirant needs a completed degree of the bachelors or equivalent degree.
- Final year aspirants can also apply the application from.
- You need an international travelling passport.
CFA Exam 2017 Application Process
The exam will be conduct two times in a year and the application form of the exam will be available online for applying by the eligible students. You can fill the form by follow the below-given procedure-
- You need to visit the official link of CFA.
- Make an online valid registration and login.
- Click on the application form and open it.
- Fill the application by the correct info.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out copy of applied form.
- Pay the application fee.
CFA Exam 2017 Important dates
The Important Date of CFA Exam 2017 is given below for the both section. You can see the date for participating in the all events of the exam.
June 2017 Exam Scheme (Levels I, II, and III)
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Registration Start||July 2017|
|Application Close||25 September 2017|
|Study Material Provides||October 2017|
|Scholarship Application||3 February 2018|
|Second fee schedule last date||12 February 2018|
|Exam centre change last date||14 April 2018|
|Admit Card||May 2018|
|Exam date||7 June 2018|
|Exam result||July/ August 2018|
December 2017 Exam Scheme (Level I only)
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application Start||January 2017|
|First fee schedule Last date||13 March 2017|
|Second fee schedule Last date||21 August 2017|
|Final fee schedule Last date||18 September 2017|
|Mock exams Start||October 2017|
|Exam center change Last Date||22 October 2017|
|Admit Card||November 2017|
|Exam Date||7 December 2017|
|Exam Result||January 2018|
CFA Exam 2017 Exam Syllabus
The complete exam will be conduct in the 3 level. The Syllabus of CFA Exam 2017 is given below according to the level of exam-
- CFA Level 1 exam
Basic knowledge and comprehension questions focusing on investment tools, and analysis
- CFA Level 2
Emphasises analysis along with application
- CFA Level 3
Focuses on synthesising all of the concepts and analytical methods in a variety of applications for effective portfolio management and wealth planning
CFA Exam 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will show all info of the exam. All interested candidates can see the exam pattern for good preparation. The Exam Pattern of CFA Exam 2017 is given below:
- The exam will be complete in the 3 paper that are Level-I, Level- II, Level-III.
- You can register at a time for only one exam after the result you need to register for next level exam.
- The exam paper will be provided in the English language only.
- The exam will be held after the 11 months so candidates have the sufficient time for study the exam syllabus.
Note- for more info candidates can visit the official site of Chartered Financial Analyst Exam.