Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is a national level exam for the candidates to take the admission into the various IITs. CEED Exam 2017 will be conduct by the IIT Bombay. All candidates need to fill the application form of the exam and make a good score into the exam. The exam of the CEED will be into the 2 round. First round of the exam will be online and the second round of the exam will be offline round.
For the CEED Exam 2017 all candidates need to fill the application form of the exam before the last date of the application form.
Exam: Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)
Commonly called as: CEED
Exam Level: University Level
Conducting Institute: Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Before apply the application form of the application form of the CEED 2017 all aspirants need to know all details of the following text below-
CEED 2017 Eligibility, CEED 2017 Application Form, Application Process, Application Fees, Important Dates, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Admit Card, Exam Result, Counseling Process, etc.
CEED Exam Participating Institutes
Candidates can see below all Participating Institutes of CEED Exam-
- IISc Bangalore
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT Guwahati
CEED 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All interested aspirants need to see the eligibility of the CEED before apply the application form if any candidate don’t follow the eligibility then the application form will be discarded. Candidates can see below the eligibility-
- The applicant should have complete the minimum 4 year degree of the following Courses-
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture
- Bachelor Degree in Design
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Design
- Diploma in Design (By NID/ CEPT)
- Master Degree in Arts
- Master Degree in Science
- Master Degree in Computer Applications
CEED 2017 Application Fee
Candidates can see Application Fees According to the category.
- For male Applicant Rs. – 2200/-
- For male candidate Reserve category (SC/ ST/ PD) Rs. – 1100/-
- For Female Applicants Rs. – 1100/-
CEED 2017 Application Process
The all aspirants that are eligible for the exam can fill the application form online by the following process-
- Candidates need to open the official site of the CEED Examination 2017.
- Make a registration id on the site and login to website.
- Click on apply now application form.
- Fill all entries of the application form and upload the scan copy of the documents.
- Check again the filled data and don’t forget to submit the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the application by print out.
- Pay the required amount of the application form.
CEED 2017 Important Dates
Aspirants can see here all important dates of the CEED exam 2017 in the tabular form-
|Application Starts||August, 2016|
|Application Close||August, 2016|
|Last date for pay the application Fee||August, 2016|
|Admit Card||November/ December, 2016|
|Date of exam||January/ February, 2017|
|Counseling Process||April, 2017|
The exam will be into the 2 parts. First exam will be at all centers of exam (remain Chennai). Second exam will be for Chennai center.
CEED 2017 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of exam is below-
- Color theory
- Communication Skill
- Writing Skills
- Design theory
- Drawing Ability
- Shadow and Light
- Logical Reasoning
- Logo design
- Problem identity and solve of Design
- Product Design
- Scale and proportion
CEED 2017 Exam Pattern
The Pattern of CEED Exam 2017 is given below according to the papers-
Exam pattern for Paper- I
- This exam will be online test.
- There will be multiple choice type questions with 4 options.
- There will be negative marking system for all questions.
- Time duration will be 1 hour.
Exam pattern for Paper- II
- This exam will be written exam with pen paper.
- The time duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- Candidates need to fill the answers into the OMR sheet that will be provided by the invigilator.
CEED 2017 Admit Card
The Admit card of CEED Exam 2017 will be provided online for the candidates they have submit the application form successfully. Candidates are advised to collect the call letter of the exam before the date of the exam. Without the call letter of the exam aspirants cannot appear into examination. The hall ticket of the exam has all details of the applicant and exam.
CEED 2017 Exam Center
Candidates can select the center of the exam form the below list of CEED 2017 Exam Center-
|Sr. no||Center City||Sr. no||Center City|
CEED 2017 Exam Result
The result of the exam will be announce on the official website of the CEED exam. Candidates can check the Result of CEED Exam 2017 online after the 1 month of date of the exam. Selection of the applicants will be according to the merit list of the exam, so candidates need to make a good score into the exam for make secure the selection.
CEED 2017 Counseling Process
After the result of the exam students will be invited for the counseling they have been make the score into the exam more than the cutoff marks. By the counseling process the management of the exam conducting will be provide the seats for the students. All students need to appear into the counseling process.
Chairman of GATE,
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Powai, Mumbai 400076
Note- For more info of the CEED 2017 candidates can visit the official site of the Common Entrance Examination for Design.