CTET 2017 Online Application Form- सीटीईटी ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र: Central Board of Secondary Education has released the notification of CTET 2017. Therefore all the young and eligible aspirants who are looking for CBSE CTET Admission 2017 must apply online through its application process.On the basis of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), candidates will be appointed as a teacher in Primary and Upper Primary Teachers in Central Govt. Schools. Therefore interested applicants must soon apply by filling CTET Application Form soon before the last date. Thus in terms of further information of Eligibility, CTET Syllabus 2017 pdf, exam date etc, check the article below.
CTET 2017 Online Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education conducts its CTET Entrance exam every year for appointing the eligible aspirants for the post of Primary and Upper Primary Teachers. Aspirants who want to excel their career in teaching and are going to appear for CTET 2017 must apply by filling CTET Online Application Form 2017. CTET Exam is conducted twice a year, therefore applicants who have recently applied for the exam have to go through the process of CBSE CTET Registration 2017 and accordingly apply for the exam. Below we have provided the step by step process to download CTET July 2017 Application Form:
- Log onto official portal cbse.nic.in
- On the home page, click on CTET 2017 Brochure.
- Open the link and go through the terms and conditions for CTET Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format
- Upload scan copy of your photo and signature
- Make payment of application fee
- Click on ‘submit’ button
- Note down the Registration Id and Password on successful submission.
CBSE CTET Eligibility 2017
CTET is conducted twice a year.The first session is organized by the month of January to May month and the next attempt is conducted from July to December. Therefore applicants need to fulfill CTET Eligibility Criteria to appear for the exam. Therefore below we have provided the details of eligibility.
- Candidates must qualify Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE on behalf of Central Government or Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), conducted by the appropriate State Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for this purpose.
- Candidate must have completed graduation or must be appearing in final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
- Graduation with at least 45% marks or must have completed or appeared in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure).
There is no any maximum age bar for applying CTET, however, the candidate must be minimum 18 years of age.
There will be two papers in CTET Exam. Applicants can apply for CTET 2017 single paper or for both papers. The CTET Application Fee will be applicable as per the selection of No. of CTET Papers 2017 and also depends upon the category of the candidate. Below you can check the details of the fee.
|Category||Paper 1||Paper 1, 2 (Both)|
|General/OBC||Rs 6000||Rs 1000|
|SC/ST/Different Abled Person||Rs 300||Rs 500|
CTET 2017 Exam Date
Previously the application procedure of CTET exam was expected to be starting from the 1st week of June, however, there are no any such updates released by the authority yet. Therefore it is now expected that CTET Exam Date 2017 Notification is more likely to be published in July 2017. However, the tentative dates are announced as discussed below.
|Application Process starts||July 2017|
|Application Process ends||August 2017|
|CTET Exam||September-October 2017 (expected|
|Release of Admit card||Mid of September (Expected)|
CTET Syllabus 2017 Download
All the aspirants appearing CTET 2017 must go through the syllabus of the exam and start preparing well. Applicants can get here the process of CTET Syllabus Pdf Download and get precise information about each and every topic. For the convenience of candidates, CTET Syllabus Hindi are also available.
CTET 2017 Syllabus: Click Here
CTET Official Notice: Click Here
CTET Official Link: Click Here
The authority will very soon announce the notification for CTET 2017 Through its official portal. CTET Notification along with Registration link will be activated soon, and we will also update you here with the same.
For latest alert, keep visiting our portal. In regards to any query, place your comments below.