Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET Law) is a exam for the candidates to take the new admission into the BA LLB, BBA LLB and LLB courses for the 3 year degree and for the 4 years programmers. All interested candidates need to fill the online application form of the exam and make a good score in the exam. The BVP CET Law Exam 2017 will be held in the June 2017 for the new admission.
BVP CET Law
There are approx 180 seats will be for the candidates to take the admission. The BVP CET Law Exam conduct annually by the university and every year large no of the candidates apply the application form.
Examination Name- Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test for Law
Commonly Called – BVP CET Law
Exam Type – Undergraduate
Exam Level – University level exam
Conducting University – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU)
Before fill the application form of the BVP CET Law Examination 2017 candidates need to know the all details of the below given exam related important topics-
Eligibility Criteria, application process, application fee, important dates, exam syllabus, exam pattern, selection process, admit card, exam result, counselling process, etc.
BVP CET Law 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The all candidates are required to see the Eligibility criteria of BVP CET Law 2017 before fill the application form of the exam. Aspirants can see below the eligibility of the application form 2017-
- For BA LLB and BBA LLB candidate should have 12th pass with 45 % aggregate marks form a recognized board of the education. (5% relaxation will be for the reserve category candidates)
- The age limit of applicant will be 20 years (age relaxation of 3 years will be for the reserve category candidates)
- For LLB course candidates should have a beholder’s degree of Law.
- The age of the applicant will not accept more than 30 years.
BVP CET Law 2017 Important Dates
All aspirants need to see the all Important Dates of BVP CET Law 2017 for participate in the all events of the exam. We are providing below the tentative dates of the exam events after the official notification we will update the date by the actual dates-
|Exam Events||Tentative Dates|
|Exam Notification||February, 2017|
|Application Form Start||February, 2017|
|Application Close||May, 2017|
|Admit Card||June, 2017|
|Date of Exam||June, 2017|
|Counselling Process||June, 2017|
BVP CET Law 2017 Application Fee
All eligible can students they want to fill the application form for the admission into the BA LLB, BBA LLB and LLB they need to pay the Rs. 12,00/- as the fee of the application form. Students can pay the application fee by the online mode of the payment and by the offline mode of the payment. Without pay the fee application form will be discarded.
All candidates need to fill the Application Form of BVP CET Law 2017 before the last date of the application. Aspirants can fill the application form of the exam by the following below given steps-
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the exam and click on the application form before the last date of the application.
- Fill the all entries of the application form with correct info of applicant.
- Upload the scan copy of the academic documents and photo in the form.
- Recheck the form and submit form.
- Take a print out copy of the application form for further need.
- Pay the application fee of the form.
BVP CET Law 2017 Exam Syllabus
All candidates need to see the Exam Syllabus of BVP CET Law 2017 for make a good score in the exam. In the exam the questions will be asked form the below given topics-
- Legal Aptitude, Analytical Ability
- English & its Grammar
- Current Legal News & GK
- Logical Reasoning
- Question about Indian Constitution and Political System in India
BVP CET Law 2017 Exam Pattern
The students can see below the Exam Pattern of BVP CET Law 2017 for know about the upcoming exam. The pattern of the exam is mention below-
- The mode of the exam will be offline with pen and paper.
- The time duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- The no of the questions in exam will be 100 questions of MCQ.
- Total maximum marks in the exam, will be 100 marks.
BVP CET Law 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of BVP CET Law 2017 will be provided online on the official site of the Bharati Vidyapeeth University. Aspirants need to Download Admit Card of BVP CET Law 2017 before the exam. Without the hall ticket of the exam aspirants can’t appear in the exam because the hall ticket of the exam has the all details of the applicant and all details of the examination. So candidates are advised to carry the permission latter of the exam at the exam time.
BVP CET Law 2017 Result
The Result of BVP CET Law 2017 will be uploaded on the official site of the exam after declaration the result. The candidates can see result of the exam after the 15 days of the exam. By the merit list of the exam candidates will be selected for the admission. Students need to make a good score in the exam for take a selection for the admission.
BVP CET Law 2017 Counselling Process
All selected aspirants need to participate in the counselling process. According to the merit list candidates will be called for the counselling. The counselling will be offline for the seat allotment and for the document verification.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
2nd Floor, CET Department,
Lal Bahadur Shahtri Marg,
Pune – 411030
Note- For more details of BVP CET Law 2017 aspirants can visit the official site of the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.