BVP CET Counselling 2018
BVP CET Counselling 2018: The counseling of BVP CET will be conducted merit-wise in different slots from June 18 to 27 in the offline mode. BVP CET Counselling include the call letter, registration, decision filling and reporting at the instituted allotted. The applicant is required to attend the counseling of BVP CET 2018 for the verification of document and seat distribution purpose on dates indicated in the counseling scheduled at Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering, Pune. The counseling of BVP CET 2018 will occur as per the position secured by the candidates.
BVP CET Counselling 2018 Dates
The BVP CET Counselling for the Undergraduate program will start from the month of June. The counseling is scheduled according to the courses which candidates want to opt. The Counselling will process until the July. So candidate be ready for the counseling. Applicants are required to be on a date when their schedule is organized.
BVP CET SCHEDULED 2018 UG
BVP CET SCHEDULED 2018 PG
BVP CET Counselling 2018 Procedure
For the candidates who will appear for the BVP CET Counselling have to know the procedure
- BVP CET Registration letter: The university will send an application letter to the first 5000 candidates in the merit list. The letter will be sent to the candidate’s E-Mail ids.
- Reporting to the counseling venue: After getting the counseling letter applicant need to report at the allocated center on a given date and time. The counseling must be gone to face to face with all important original documents.
- Document Verification: Applicant needs to verify the document required by the university. Without delivering the document, applicant won’t be permitted for the counseling. On finishing of the verification, process candidate will be viewed as qualified for the allotting the seats.
- Distribution of seats: Applicant needs to fill the choices regards the college and the course of the admission. Based on applicant rank, filled choices and accessibility of seats, the seats will be allocated to the applicant. The university will give the temporary BVP CET Seat Allotment Letter to the applicant to get the admission into the allotted college.
- Installment of tuition fees: Applicant needs to pay the educational cost expense to confirm the allotted seat. With the issued temporary confirmation letter applicant can report the allocated college to get admission and finishing the admission formalities.
BVP CET Counselling 2018 Documents Required
It is mandatory for the candidate to bring the official document when the BVP CET Counselling is organized. The documents used for the verification purpose of the candidates and help to take the admission in the colleges. If the candidate were not able to bring the required document then they will not allow for the BVP CET Counseling Process. We provided here the list of the document which is required during the BVP CET Counselling.
- Migration certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- Counseling letter
- Transfer certificate.
- 6 passport size photograph along with name at the backside.
- Intermediate and Metric Marksheet
- 10 and 12 marks sheet
- Leaving Certificate
BVP CET 2018 Contact Detail
For any queries please contact at the address given below
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune-411030, Maharashtra, India
Tel:-+91-20-24407100 | Fax:-+91-20-24321910
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided here is as per the BVP CET Scheduled. The applicant can follow the above procedure for understanding the Counselling process. If there is any query regarding the BVP CET Counselling process.
Official Site: BVP CET Counselling 2018