BLDE Under Graduate Entrance Test As par Supreme Court order the BLDE UGET 2017 has been replaced by the NEET 2017. This admission process in on state level. The admission in the private medical colleges admission is done on the basis of their valid score card. Commonly this entrance examination is called BLDE UGET. So for that applicant have to see NEET details which is given down.
Entrance examination is commonly conducted by the BLDE University, Bijapur for the admission of various medical programmers which is offered by the university. The BLDE UGET is replaced by the NEET 2017 examination which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Commonly candidate know about the examination with name of BLDE UGET 2017. Thus entrance examination test is on state level. So applicant have to be eligible for the NEET entrance examination for the admission foe medical programmers. Here applicant will get the information about the BLDE UGET eligibility criteria, application form, important dates and many other process of admission which is applicant can get here.
BLDE UGET 2017 Basic Information
Name of Exam : Bijapur Liberal District Educational University
Common Name Called : BLDE UGET 2017
Type of Exam : State Level Examination
Exam Category : UG Exam
Conducting By : BLDE University, Bijapur
BLDE UGET 2017 Important Dates
Important dates is requirement of all the candidate because of this applicant will get to know about the dates. The Following are the BLDE UGET 2017 Important Date are given as follow.
|1||Starting date of Application form||March 2017|
|2||Closing date of the Application form||May 2017|
|3||Due date of receiving the hard copy of Application form||May 2017|
|4||Download the admit card||May 2017|
|5||Entrance Examination of BLDE UGET 2017||May 2017|
|6||Announcement of Result||June 2017|
|7||Counselling Letter Download on||June 2017|
|8||1st Round of Counselling and admission||June 2017|
|9||Due date of withdraw the admission||July 2017|
|10||2nd Round of the Counselling and admission||July 2017|
|11||Admission Process||August 2017|
All the above given date are not conform after the official notification decleartion we will update our article with the important dates of the BLDE UGET.
BLDE UGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant who applying for the eligibility criteria they have to clear the BLDE UGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria which is must have to clear to all the applicant. The eligibility criteria is given down applicant can follow the following point to know the eligibility criteria.
Candidate must have to passed the class 10+2 with the Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology (PCB) Mathematics subject from recognized education board.
- Candidate have to score minimum 50% of marks in PCB and the candidate who belongs to general ph they have to score minimum 45% of marks and applicant who belongs to the SC, ST and OBC they have to score minimum 40% of marks in their 10th class from recognized education board.
Application form have to fill to all candidate is compulsory to get the admission. And to take participant in the admission process even they also have to fill the application form. The BLDE UGET 2017 Application Form filling process is given down candidate can refer while filling the application form.
- Applicant have to click on the official website of the NEET.
- Their applicant have to register to applying for the application form.
- After the registration applicant have to click on the application form link.
- Fill the application form with nil mistake.
- Upload the scan copy of their passport size photo and signature and left thumb impression at the time filling the NEET 2017 application form filling.
- Pay the application form fees through the Credit Card, Debit Card and by using the net banking or can by the E- Challan of this banks that are yndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank.
- Click on submit button of the application form.
- Now take a print out of the application form for the personal uses.
BLDE UGET 2017 Admit Card
This entrance examination is replaced by the NEET 2017 so now applicant have to download the NEET admit card for the NEET entrance medical programmers courses admission. Through BLDE UGET 2017 Admit Card applicant will know about the center name and address. The process to get the NEET 2017 Admit card as given follow.
- Open the official website of the NEET. Log In with the registration no which applicant was get while filling the application form.
- After opening the page click on the Admit Card link.
- Fill the details like name and DOB of the applicant.
- Now the admit card will screen on the display in a PDF form.
- Take a print out of the Admit card for the uses.
BLDE UGET 2017 Result
All the applicant who fill the application form they will get the result. The BLDE UGET 2017 Result examination is replaced by the NEET 2017. The examination result applicant will get on the official website of the NEET. If applicant is pass this entrance examination than they called out for the counselling round.
BLDE UGET 2017 Counselling
The entrance examination is replaced by the NEET 2017. The BLDE UGET 2017 Counselling is not going to held against this the NEET counselling conducting schedule by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). In the counselling applicant allocated the college seat applicant have to report in the allocated college before the time and with all the original document.
BLDE UGET Contact Information
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Sholapur Road, Bijapur-586103. Karnataka State, India
NOTE Candidate will get information details about the BLDE Undergraduate Entrance Test that applicant have to click on the BLDE UGET 2017