BHU Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2017 is the entrance test for the candidates to take the admission in the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) for the PG courses (M.A, M.COM and M.SC). The BHU PET 2017 will be conduct by the BHU from April to June 2017. All interested candidates need to fill the application form of the BHU PET Exam 2017 before the last date of the application. The candidates will be got the admission in BHU University by the BHU PET Exam.
All aspirants need to fill the application form of BHU PET 2017 for appear in the exam. Every year a large no of the candidates apply the application form so for the selection students need to make a good score in the exam. There are almost 6000 seats for the take the new admission in the PG courses.
Examination name: Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test
Commonly Called: BHU PET
Exam Type: University Level exam
Exam category: PG
Conducting University: Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Before fill the application form of the exam candidates need to know the all details of the below given topics related to the examination-
Eligibility Criteria, application fee, application process, important dates, exam syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, admit card, exam result, counseling process and contact info.
BHU PET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The all aspirants that are going to fill the application form of the exam they need to see the Eligibility Criteria of BHU PET 2017. If any aspirant doesn’t fulfill the eligibility then the application form of that candidate will be discarded. Students can see eligibility below-
- For M.A. Courses applicants- Candidate should have a B.A./ B.Sc. completed degree with 50% aggregate marks.
- For M.Com Courses applicants – Candidate should have aB.COM. Completed degree with 50% marks for a recognized institute.
- For M.Sc Course applicant– Candidate should have a M.Sc. completed degree with 50% aggregate marks from the recognized institute.
BHU PET 2017 Application Fee
All applicants need to pay the application fee for application form. Candidates can see below the application fee according to the category of the applicant-
- For General and OBC category applicant Fee Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST (Reserve category) category applicants Fee Rs. 250/-
- Candidates need to pay the application fee by the HDFC Bank challan.
BHU PET 2017 Application Process
All eligible applicants need to fill the application form online form the official site of the BHU University. Aspirants ca n fill the Application form of the BHU PET 2017 by the follow below given method-
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the BHU. And click on the appropriate application form.
- Fill the application form with the correct info of the candidate.
- Upload the scan copy of the required documents with photo and sign of applicant.
- Recheck the form and hit on the submit key.
- Take a print out copy of the applied form.
- Pay the application fee of the form.
BHU PET 2017 Important Dates
Applicants need to see the all Important Dates of BHU PET 2017 before the application. Candidates need to remember the important dates for appear in the all events of the exam related. Aspirants can see below the dates with the events related to exam-
|Application start||January, 2017|
|Application Close||April, 2017|
|Admit Card||April, 2017|
|Exam date||April To May, 2017 (according to courses for which candidate have been applied)|
|Exam Result||July, 2017|
BHU PET 2017 Exam Syllabus
All candidates are advised to see the exam syllabus for make the good preparation of the BHU PET 2017. The exam syllabus will be helpful for make the good score in exam. In the exam the questions will be asked form the following topics-
- Language Comprehension
- GK & Current Affairs and
- Mental Ability of Applicant
BHU PET 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern of BHU PET 2017 will provide the idea that in the exam which type of the questions will be asked. By the pattern of exam candidates can know about the upcoming exam. The pattern of examination is given below-
- Total time duration of the BHU PET Exam will be 2 hours.
- Total no of question en exam will be 150 questions.
- The question paper will be provided in English and Hindi both languages.
- All questions will be MCQ type with 4 options.
BHU PET 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of BHU PET 2017 will be provided online for the all candidates that have been applied the application form successfully. Candidates need to Download Admit Card of BHU PET 2017 form the official site of the BHU. The call letter of the exam has the all details of the aspirant and exam as- name of aspirant, DOB of aspirant, photo of aspirant, sign of aspirant, name of examination, date of exam, time duration of exam, exam center details, exam instructions, etc. without the permission latter candidates cannot seat in the BHU PET Test 2017.
BHU PET 2017 Exam Result
The Result of BHU PET 2017 will be announced online on the official site of the BHU. Candidates can check the result of the exam in the July 2017 after declaration the result. The result will be declare in the merit list and by the merit list the candidates will be selected for the admission so applicants need to pass the cutoff marks of the exam for admission.
BHU PET 2017 Counselling Process
By the counseling process the exam community of BHU will be provide the seats for the candidates. Candidates need to fill the form of the counseling and participate in the admission process. At the counseling time students need to make a report of the college with the original documents. Applicant need to complete the admission formalities and pay the admission fee.
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi, (U.P.), INDIA
Pin code -221005.
Phone: 0542 236 8558
Note-For more details of BHU PET 2017 candidates can visit the official site of the Banaras Hindu University.