Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Board (BCECEB) will organize BCECE Medical exams in 2 phases for admission to BDS and MBBS programmes extended at state medical and Dental Institutes of Bihar. Total Seats in this exam for MBBS are 782 and 30 BDS seats in 9 medical and 1 dental colleges of Bihar. The stage 1 & 2nd will be held on May, 2017. So aspirants here can analysis full information of BCECE Medical 2017 like as application process, eligibility, admit card, syllabus, result, counselling etc.
Exam Name: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Medical
Generally Called as: BCECE Medical
Exam type: State Level
Organizing Authority: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE)
BCECE Medical 2017 Important Dates
BCECEB will be release the exam scheme of BCECE Medical 2017. This exam will be held in 2 stages. Aspirants who want to appear in this exam, which can analysis the Important Dates of BCECE Medical 2017. The Mandatory dates of this exam will be shown under the table-
Online registration begins
Closing date of online registration
February End, 2017
Closing date of challan
Closing date of Net banking
Online correction of application form
Hard copy of application form with application fee submitted
Admit card released
Stage 1 Exam
Stage 2nd Exam
BCECE Medical 2017 Counselling
BCECE 2017 Eligibility
Aspirants will be requested to read the all Eligibility Criteria of BCECE Medical 2017 by which they are assure that what the mandatory limits are of fill these exams. The Eligibility of this exam are provide below-
- Aspirants must be Indian and have a resident proof of Bihar.
- Aspirants whose parents are belong from Bihar or servicing in other state as an employee of Bihar Govt.
- Applicants whose parents are servicing in Bihar as an employee of Govt. of India.
Age Limit: Aspirants must fulfill 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2017.
- Aspirants have passed 10+2/ Intermediate of Sciences or its equivalent exam with defines percentage.
- Normally aspirants must have passed 10+2? Intermediate in Chemistry, Physics and Biology with 50% marks and for OBC? SC/ ST candidates have 40% marks also.
BCECE Medical 2017 Application Form & Process
BCECEB will be release the Application form of BCECE Medical 2017. Aspirants will have to fill the application form of this exam through online mode before the closing date. After filling the application form aspirants must send the hard copy of this form to the examination authority with all mandatory documents. So before filling the online application form of BCECE Medical 2017 aspirants can check the all eligibility and Mandatory dates of this exam.
How to fill the Application Form of BCECE 2017
- Firstly, Aspirants have to register themselves to start the application procedure of BCECE Medical 2017.
- After registration aspirants open online application form link and fill the individual details.
- When the online registration is complete then registration number and password is generated and this send at the given email id & mobile number of the candidate’s.
- After that login with the given registration number and password and pay the required application fee. Applicants can pay online fee through Net banking, Debit card, Credit card etc. The offline pay of examination can be done through bank challan.
- After paid the application form aspirants should submit it and download the application form, Aspirants should take a print out for future use.
BCECE Medical 2017 Exam Pattern
BCECEB will be declaring the Exam Pattern of BCECE Medical 2017. This exam has 2 staged. Aspirants who have fill the application form can analysis the exam Pattern by which they can guess the exam duration, Language of exam, marking scheme etc.
Entrance Exam Information
Offline Exam (Pen and Paper based)
Exam Date & Time
Stage 1 – April, 2017 ; Duration – 2 Hours & 15 Minutes
Stage 2 – May, 2017 ; Time – 1 hour 15 Minutes for each paper
English & Hindi
Objective types question
No. of questions
1. Physics – 50
2. Chemistry – 50
3. Biology – 50
1. For right answer +4 marks are given
2. And for wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted
Exam syllabus is based on the prescribed by examination authority
BCECE Medical 2017 Admit Card
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will be releasing the Admit Card of BCECE Medical 2017. Applicants can Download the Admit card of BCECE Medical 2017. Without Admit card they can’t enter in the exam centre. They can visit the official site and enter their registration no. and password & download it.
BCECE Medical 2017 Answer Key
The Board of BCECE Medical will be releasing the Answer Key of BCECE Medical 2017 after the examination will be completed. Stage 1 answer key has been released on April, 2017. The Stage 2nd Answer key has been released on May, 2017. So candidates can Download the Answer Key of BCECE Medical 2017 by which they can guess obtain marks in the exam.
BCECE Medical 2017 Result
Aspirants who have scored the qualifying marks in the entrance Exam Result of BCECE Medical 2017 has been declared only for those. The examination department will be declaring result of stage 1 exam on April, 2017 and for 2nd stage result will be declare on June, 2017.
BCECE Medical 2017 Counselling
The Counselling of BCECE Medical 2017 will be organized in online mode from September, 2017. Aspirants can fill the online preference form as per their choice for BDS and MBBS course as per their ranks. Aspirants don’t forget the essential document which will be submitted in the time of BCECE Medical Counselling.
Contact Info of BCECE
Address- BCECE Board
I.A.S Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
Patna – 800014, Bihar
Note: If Candidates wants the more information about the BCECE Medical 2017 then they can visit the official site of this exam.