ATIT 2018 Application, Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus & Exam Pattern
ATIT 2018(आईसीएफएआई टेक प्रवेश परीक्षा): It is a National level exam for getting admission in the ATIT Classroom Engineering course in various streams. The candidates who get qualified through the ITSAT 2018 Admission Test, they will be admitted to the ICFAI university for carrying their B.Tech education in their desired field. Students can check below all about the entrance exam and admission process. The candidates will be able to get the complete details about ATIT 2018.
ATIT 2018- Application Form
The ITSAT 2018 Application Form will be provided online on the official website of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. The students have to submit the registration before the due date. The dates for the online application are not announced yet but it is expected that the forms will be made available in the month of March. All eligible applicants can apply the application form Online/ offline by download the application form.
Applicants can fill the ATIT 2018 Application Form by the online method or offline method.
Online Application Process
Students can fill the online Application form by the following steps-
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad.
- Click on the apply online application form.
- Fill all entries with correct information and attach required documents.
- Recheck form and hit the submit key.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Pay the fees of the form.
Offline Application Process
Students can fill the offline application form by the following steps-
- Go to the official website and download the application form.
- Read the instruction and Fill the OMR sheet of the form.
- Attach a copy of the required documents.
- Pay the fees by the DD.
- Send the application form to exam conducting community.
ATIT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should have 10+2 pass out or 12th class result waiting.
- The applicant should have minimum 60% aggregate in the 12th class exam.
- In 12th class, the applicants need to have the Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English as the compulsory subjects.
- The applicants need to pay Rs. 700/- for the application form. Aspirants can pay this fee online (using net banking/ credit card/ debit card) or offline (DD).
ATIT 2018 Important Dates
The applicants are needed to be aware of the following dates-
|Application Form started||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date of filling online application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|ATIT 2017 test scheduling date||1st week of March to first week of May 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||at the time of Scheduling the test|
|For online mode||1st week of May to 3rd week of May 2018|
|For offline mode||1st week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2018|
Admission Test for ICFAI Tech 2018 Registration Process
All eligible students can fill the application form of the university to take admission. The interested aspirants can apply online the application form.
- Exam Name: ICFAI Tech (ATIT 2018)
- Commonly called: ATIT
- Exam type- National level
- Exam category– UG
- Conducting Institute: ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad
Programs offered in Engineering by ATIT exam
By this exam, candidates can select the following streams of the B.tech courses–
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering etc.
ATIT Syllabus 2018
For getting good marks into the exam all students need to make a good study of the following syllabus of ATIT 2018–
- Sets, relations, and Functions
- Complex number
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- 2 D/3D Geometry
- Statics etc.
- Law of Motion
- Work, Energy, Power
- Rotational motion
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Ray/Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic waves
- Solid and Semi-Conductor
- Basic concept of chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Laws of thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Rate of chemical reaction
- Chemical bonding
- Sentences complete
- Spot error
- Common error find
ATIT Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam Pattern of the ATIT 2018 is given in the tabular forms-
|Subject||No of questions||Time Duration|
|Total no of questions||120|
ATIT 2018 Sample Paper
All students are advised to see the sample paper of the exam for make a good preparation of the exam. By the help of the sample paper, all students can find their weak point of the exam. All students can see the previous 2-3 years paper for making a good preparation of the exam.
ATIT exam 2018 Exam centers
The exam centers of Admission Test for ICFAI Tech are spread all across the country at its various campuses.
Offline Test Centers & Codes
|State||Test Center City (code)||State||Test Center City (code)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada ( 511 )||Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar ( 519 )|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun ( 502 )||Manipur||Imphal ( 518 )|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur ( 503 )||Meghalaya||Shillong ( 514 )|
Tura ( 515 )
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur ( 504 )||Mizoram||Aizwal ( 517 )|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi ( 505 )||Nagaland||Dimapur ( 516 )|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi ( 506 )||Sikkim||Gangtok ( 513 )|
|Jamshedpur ( 507 )||Telangana||Hyderabad ( 501 )|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow ( 508 )|
Varanasi ( 509 )
|Tripura||Agartala ( 512 )|
|Bihar||Patna ( 510 )|
Online Test Centers & Codes
Bangalore – Koramangala ( 191 )
Shimla ( 161 )
|Jammu & Kashmir|
Chandigarh ( 244 )
Jamshedpur ( 181 )
Mumbai – Dadar (211)
|Uttar Pradesh |
|New Delhi & NCR|
ATIT Admit Card 2018
The call letter of the All India Admission Test ICFAI University (ATIT) exam will be provided in May 2018 only for those aspirants they have been complete the application process of the exam. All students need to download Online the Hall ticket of the exam. Without the Admission Test for ICFAI Tech ATIT 2018 Admit card, aspirant can’t appear in the exam.
ATIT Result 2018
Candidates who appear in the ATIT engineering entrance exam that will be conducted in May 2018, they all will be able to check their Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2018 Result in May 2018 by following the official website of ATIT or the link mentioned here.
ATIT 2018 Selection process
- The candidates will be select on the basis of exam score.
- The candidates can take admission by the scorecard of the JEE Main 2018.
Admissions Officer (B. Tech. Program)
ATIT Office, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Phone: 040-23440966 / 967 / 968.
Toll-Free No.: 1800 425 0767