- ATIT Details 2017
- ATIT 2017 Application Submission Procedure
- ATIT 2017 Admit Card & Courses Offered
- ATIT 2017 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- ATIT sample Papers & Exam Centres
- ATIT Result & Selection Process
ATIT (आईसीएफएआई टेक प्रवेश परीक्षा) 2017: It is a National level exam for getting admission in the ATIT Classroom Engineering course in various different streams. The candidates who get qualified through the Admission Test for ICFAI Tech 2017, they will be admitted to the ICFAI university for carrying their B.Tech education in their desired field. They can get admission into the ICFAI University at the different places are- Agartala, Baddi, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Raipur, and Ranchi. Students can check below all about the entrance exam and admission process. The candidates will be able to get the complete details about ATIT 2017 Engineering Admission Test like Eligibility, Application process, application fees, important dates, exam syllabus, exam pattern, Selection process, sample paper, centers of the exam, Admit card details, Offered courses, result of the exam and counseling process for admission.
All eligible students can fill the application form of the university to take admission. The interested aspirants can apply online the application form.
- Exam Name: ICFAI Tech (ATIT 2017)
- Commonly called: ATIT
- Exam type- National level
- Exam category– UG
- Conducting Institute: ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad
Before filling the application form applicants can know here all information related to the application form like-
ATIT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should have 10+2 pass out or 12th class result waiting.
- The applicant should have minimum 60% aggregate in 12th class exam.
- In 12th class, the applicants need to have the Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English as the compulsory subjects.
- The applicants need to pay Rs. 700/- for the application form. Aspirants can pay this fee online (using net banking/ credit card/ debit card) or offline (DD).
ATIT 2017 Important Dates
The applicants are needed to be aware of the following dates-
|Application Form receipt deadline||20th April 2017|
|ATIT Scheduling by candidates||6th to 4th May 2017|
|Online Exam Date||8th to 20th May 2017|
|Offline Exam Date||7th May 2017|
|Result Declaration||30th May 2017|
|Reporting & Registration||August 2017|
Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2017 Application Process
The Application form of ATIT exam 2017 will be provided online on the official website of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. All eligible applicants can apply the application form Online/ offline by download the application form.
Applicants can fill the application by the online method or offline method.
Online Application Process
Students can fill the online Application form by the following steps-
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad.
- Click on the apply online application form.
- Fill all entries with correct information and attach require documents.
- Recheck form and hit the submit key.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Pay the fees of the form.
Offline Application Process
Students can fill the offline application form by the following steps-
- Go to the office website and download the application form.
- Read the instruction and Fill the OMR sheet of the form.
- Attach a copy of the required documents.
- Pay the fees by the DD.
- Send the application form to exam conducting community.
ATIT Admit Card 2017
The call letter of the All India Admission Test ICFAI University (ATIT) exam will be provided in May 2017 only for those aspirants they have been complete the application process of the exam. All students need to download Online the Hall ticket of the exam. Without the Admission Test for ICFAI Tech Hall Ticket, aspirant can’t appear in the exam.
Programs offered in Engineering by ATIT exam
By this exam, candidates can select the following streams of the B.tech courses–
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering etc.
ATIT Syllabus 2017
For getting good marks into the exam all students need to make a good study of the following syllabus of ATIT 2017–
- Sets, relations, and Functions
- Complex number
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- 2 D/3D Geometry
- Statics etc.
- Law of Motion
- Work, Energy, Power
- Rotational motion
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Ray/wave Optics
- Electromagnetic waves
- Solid and Semi-Conductor
- Basic concept of chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Laws of thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Rate of chemical reaction
- Chemical bonding
- Sentences complete
- Spot error
- Common error find
ATIT Exam Pattern 2017
The Exam Pattern of the ATIT 2017 is given in the tabular forms-
|Subject||No of questions||Time Duration|
|Total no of questions||120|
ATIT 2017 Sample Paper
All students are advised to see the sample paper of the exam for make a good preparation of the exam. By the help of the sample paper, all students can find their weak point of the exam. All students can see the previous 2-3 years paper for make a good preparation of the exam.
ATIT exam 2017 Exam centers
The exam centres of Admission Test for ICFAI Tech are spread all across the country at its various campuses.
Offline Test Centers & Codes
|State||Test Center City (code)||State||Test Center City (code)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada ( 511 )||Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar ( 519 )|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun ( 502 )||Manipur||Imphal ( 518 )|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur ( 503 )||Meghalaya||Shillong ( 514 )|
Tura ( 515 )
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur ( 504 )||Mizoram||Aizwal ( 517 )|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi ( 505 )||Nagaland||Dimapur ( 516 )|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi ( 506 )||Sikkim||Gangtok ( 513 )|
|Jamshedpur ( 507 )||Telangana||Hyderabad ( 501 )|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow ( 508 )|
Varanasi ( 509 )
|Tripura||Agartala ( 512 )|
|Bihar||Patna ( 510 )|
Online Test Centers & Codes
Bangalore – Koramangala ( 191 )
Shimla ( 161 )
|Jammu & Kashmir|
Chandigarh ( 244 )
Jamshedpur ( 181 )
Mumbai – Dadar (211)
|Uttar Pradesh |
|New Delhi & Ncr|
ATIT Result 2017
Candidates who appear in the ATIT engineering entrance exam that will be conducted on 07th May to 20th May 2017, they all will be able to check their Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2017 Result on 30th May 2017 by following the official website of ATIT or the link mentioned here.
ATIT 2017 Selection process
- The candidates will be select on the basis of exam score.
- The candidates can take admission by the scorecard of the JEE Main 2017.
Admissions Officer (B. Tech. Program)
ATIT Office, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Phone: 040-23440966 / 967 / 968.
Toll-Free No.: 1800 425 0767
Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) 2017
The candidates who have passed their class 12th with PCM, they will be able to apply online for the ATIT 2017 from its official website, i.e. atitindia.org until the last date, i.e. 20th April 2017. The ATIT Online Application Form 2017 submission will be started from April 2017, so all the applicants are advised to check all the eligibility norms before applying for the All India Admission Test ICFAI University. For any type of assistance, while applying for Admission Test for ICFAI Tech, candidates can contact us by commenting at the end of the post.