Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh charges AP PG MET 2017 on February, 2017 for admissions to 2500 MD/ MS/ Post Graduate Diploma seats in participating in 29 colleges of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Aspirants applying are requested to read this article and find the Eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, important dates, admit card and counseling procedure.
AP PG MET
Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Post Graduation Medical Entrance Test
Generally Called as: AP PG MET
Exam Type: State Level Exam
Exam Category: University Exam
Organizing Authority: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
AP PG MET 2016 Important Dates
Application process will be start on December, 2016. Aspirants who want to apply the application form can analysis the Important Dates of AP PG MET 2017 from this table.
Opening Date of Online Application form
Closing Date of Application Form
Admit Card Download
AP PG MET Exam Date
Answer key release date
Closing date of submitting objections on answer keys
Final Answer key display
Admission of class
AP PG MET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who want to apply for this exam are advised to read the mandatory eligibility as announced by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh. It’s a pre requisite examination for searching admission to MD /MS /PG Diploma courses in 2400 seats in 29 Colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
- Aspirants who have completed MBBS Degree under Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences & lives in Andhra Pradesh and Telanaga states.
- They must complete their internship before March, 2017.
- Aspirants must be an Indian citizen/ Person of Indian Origin.
- Applicants MBBS degree must have been reputed by the Medical Council of India.
- Aspirants who have already registered in PG degree or diploma course will not be certify unless they have discontinued the course.
- Such of case, Aspirants have to submit a certificate issued by the Head of Institute along with the application form.
- Aspirants applying from the others states of India must have studies MBBS form any of the Medical College of India.
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh releases the Application form of AP PG MET 2017 from December, 2016. Applicants who want to apply fill the application form of AP PG MET 2017 through the official site or from our page.
How to Apply Online Application Form
- Firstly, Aspirants are required click the AP PG MET 2017 Link.
- Now enter the individual information required in the online Application form of AP PG MET 2017.
- Click on Submit button & now pay the form fee via net banking or other media.
- After paying your registration ID and password will be generated and send through an E- mail. Now login in, Applicants must upload their recent size photographs and signature in the given space.
- After filling all information, Aspirants must take a print out of Application form for future use.
Application Fee: Application form fee was Rs. 4000 for General / OBC Candidates and Rs. 3700 for reserved category aspirants must be paid via online and bank transaction charges extra.
AP PG MET 2017 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of AP PG MET 2017 has been released by exam charging authority. Applicants can download the Exam Pattern and Syllabus of AP PG MET 2017 by which they can guess the syllabus, nature of questions, total no. of questions and Marks etc.
- The AP PG MET Paper will have 200 objective type questions.
- Total time allotted for the exam is 3 Hours.
- Each correct answer will be awarded by 1 mark and there will be no negative marks in the exam.
- Merit list will be generated basis on the aspirant’s score in the entrance exam.
- Aspirant who belongs to General Category are essential to get at least of 50% in the entrance exam and for SC/ ST/ OBC aspirants have at least 40% Marks.
No. of Questions
Anatomy, Physiology and Bio-Chemistry
Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine and SPM
Surgery & Allied Subjects
Medical & Allied Subjects
Obstetrics & Gynecology
AP PG MET 2017 Admit Card/ Hall Tickets
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Admit Card 2017 had to be sent on their email id. Aspirants who wish to download their admit card/ hall tickets given their application no. and password also. The Hall tickets of AP PG MET 2017 were accessible online under applicant’s login.
AP PG MET 2017 Result
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh declared the Result of AP PG MET 2017 by March, 2017. Aspirants who have scored the eligible marks the result has been declared only for. For Unreserved category applicants must have minimum 50% marks and for Reserved candidates have to score at least 40% and above and for physically handicapped applicants have to obtain 45% marks in Exam.
AP PG MET 2017 Merit List
The merit list of AP PG MET 2016 will be based on Applicant’s marks in the admission exam. Based on the certified aspirant’s merit list, applicants will be called counselling and seat allocation process of AP PG MET 2017.
AP PG MET 2017 Counselling Process
Allotment of Post Graduate Medical courses under AP PG MET 2017 will be done via the Online AP PG MET 2017 Counselling. The Counselling process for 2400 MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses in 29 Medical colleges of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will be charged from April with the verification of original documents. Aspirants will pay the Counselling fee Rs. 2500/- for General and Rs. 2000/- for Reserved category candidates.
Documents submitted on the Couselling Time
- Mark sheets of MBBS exam of all semesters attested by Gazetted officers.
- Attested copy of the mandatory rotating internship.
- Attested copy of the provisional or original degree certificate.
- Attested copy of the conduct and character certificate from the college last attended.
- 12th mark sheet.
- Caste certificate.
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable).
- E- Challan in original (University copy) against the registration fee of Applications.
PG Admission Committee,
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh