Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2017 will be conduct by the APSCHE, Hyderabad for take the new admission into the law curses. The AP LAW CET 2017 will be conduct in the in the May, 2017 in the offline mode of the exam. The exam will be for the approx 3020 seats. All interested candidates need to fill the online application form of the exam before the last date of the application.
AP LAW CET
The application form of exam will be available from April to March 2017 for apply. Candidates need to fill the application form as the compulsory basis for the admission into the law college of the Andhra Pradesh state.
Examination Name – Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test
Commonly called – AP LAWCET
Exam Type – UG
Exam Level – State Level exam
Conducting University – Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Hyderabad
Before fill the Application Form of AP LAW CET 2017 candidates need to know the all details of the below given exam related important dates-
Eligibility Criteria, application process, application fee, important dates, exam syllabus, exam pattern, selection process, admit card, result, counselling process, contact info, etc.
AP LAW CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All aspirants are advised to see the Eligibility of AP LAW CET 2017 before fill the application from. Without fulfill the eligibility application form of the applicant will be discarded. The eligibility is given below-
Final year candidates can also apply the application form.
Academic Qualifications for BA LLB Courses
For Five Year BA LLB Courses
- Applicant should be 12th pass out form the repudiated secondary board of the education.
- The applicant should have minimum 45% aggregate passing marks (5% relaxation will be for the reserve category candidates).
For Three-Year LLB Courses
- Applicant need a graduation degree complete.
- The applicant should have minimum 45% aggregate passing marks in graduation degree (5% relaxation will be for the reserve category candidates SC/ ST).
For Five year BA LLB Courses
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 20 years (3 year age relaxation for reserve category candidates).
- For Three Year LLB Courses
- The maximum age of the applicant should be 30 years (5 year age relaxation for reserve category candidates).
AP LAW CET 2017 Application Fee
Applicant need to pay the Rs. 500/- as the application fee. The aspirant can pay the Application fee of AP LAW CET 2017 by the online mode of the payment & by the offline mode of the payment. Pay the application fee is mandatory for the all applicants.
AP LAW CET 2017 Application Process
Students need to fill the application form compulsory for appear in the exam. Interested students that are in eligibility criteria they can fill the application form by the below given steps-
- Aspirants need to visit the official site of the AP LAW CET 2017.
- Click on apply application form.
- Fill the information of the application from.
- Upload a scan copy of the required documents and photo, sign of the applicant.
- Recheck the form and don’t forget to submit.
- Take a hard copy of applied form for further need.
- Pay the application fee of the form.
AP LAW CET 2017 Important Dates
Students need to see the Important Dates of AP LAW CET 2017 for appear in the all rounds of thee admission. Candidates can see necessary dates with matter below-
|Application Start||February, 2017|
|Application Close||March, 2017|
|Admit Card||April, 2017|
|Date of Exam||May, 2017|
|Exam Result||May, 2017|
|Merit List||June, 2017|
|Counselling Process||September, 2017|
AP LAW CET 2017 Syllabus
Students need to see the Exam Syllabus of LAW CET 2017 before the exam for make a good preparation of the exam. The syllabus of examination will be helpful for make a good score in the exam and get selection. In the BA LLB Exam the questions will be asked form the below given topics-
- GK and Mental Ability
- Legal Aptitude
- Current Affairs
AP LAW CET 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of AP LAW CET 2017 is given below candidates can see here-
- Exam will be conducted in the offline mode.
- Total time duration of examination is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Total no of the questions in the exam will be 120 questions.
- All questions in the exam will be of the MCQ type questions.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the each right answer and no negative marking system for any question.
AP LAW CET 2017 Exam centers
The centers for the test will be at the below given cities-
AP LAW CET 2017 Admit Card
Admit Card of AP LAW CET 2017 will be provided for those students they have been submitted the application form successfully. The aspirants need to Download Admit Card of AP LAW CET 2017 form the official site of the exam. Permission latter of exam has the all details of the aspirant and the exam. Aspirants need to carry the hall ticket of the exam at the examination time.
AP LAW CET 2017 Result
Result of AP LAW CET 2017 will be announced on the official site of the exam one month after the date of the exam. After the result there will be a merit list declare of the selected candidates by the merit list the candidates will be called for the further process of the exam.
AP LAW CET 2017 Counselling Process
By the Counselling Process of AP LAW CET 2017 exam community will be decide the seats for the new admission of the applicants. The admission will be for the 3020 seats. For BA LLB course 2780 seats and for B.Com LLB course 240 seats are available. Eligible students need to fill the counselling form then appear at the allotted college for verification and reaming admission formalities. Candidates need to pay the admission fee for the study.
Note- For more info of the exam candidates can visit the home site of SRI KRISHNADEVARAYA UNIVERSITY.