AP ECET 2020: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2020) is a state-level entrance examination held for the candidates seeking admission into 2nd year Lateral entry into BE/BTech or B.Pharma courses. This exam is managed by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuramu on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The University will release the notification for the Andhra Pradesh ECET Exam.
AP ECET 2020 Registration Form
The University will commence the AP ECET Application Form in March 2020. The form will be available on the official site i.e., www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. Eligible and interested candidates can register for the exam through online mode only. BSc & Diploma degree holders can also register for Andhra Pradesh ECET 2020 Registration Form. There will be 4 steps to fill the online form of AP ECET. APSCHE provides the facility to know the payment status. The form must be submitted on or before the last date.
AP ECET 2020 Important Dates
Following are the expected dates of AP ECET 2020. Go through the dates and prepare yourself accordingly. We will update you after the release of official notification.
|Activity||Expected Date 2020|
|Commencement of Online Registration Form||3rd week of March|
|Last Date for form submission||3rd week of April|
|Form submission last date with late fine||4th week of April|
|Correction window open on||3rd week of April|
|Last Date for application form correction||4th week of April|
|Hall ticket Availability||4th week of April|
|Examination Date||1st week of May|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of May|
AP ECET 2020: How to Apply
Following are the steps to fill the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test Application Form:
- Visit the official site of APSCHE.
- Click on the link “Apply Online” generated on the site for application form.
- There will 2 methods to pay the fee. One will be AP Online by Cash & other will be Online Payment.
- For Online Payment, Click on the Fee Payment. It will redirect to another page.
- Enter the details like Candidate’s name, date of birth & mobile number etc. and then click on the button Initiate Payment.
- After this, pay the fee through online payment gateway, select mode of payment like credit/ debit card or Net Banking and click on Pay Now.
- After successfully completion of transaction, payment Id will be generated. Click on proceed to Fill Application.
- Candidates who want to pay the fee by Cash, visit to the nearest AP Online Center with all mandatory details like Hall Ticket no of Qualifying exam, Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, D.O.B, Mobile Number etc.
- Pay the fee and receive the Registration fee receipt from the AP Online center. That receipt will contain Payment Id.
- Candidates can also know their payment status by entering the registered Hall Ticket no & Mobile no.
- Select option “Fill Application”, enter payment Id, Hall Ticket no of qualifying exam, Mobile No and D.O.B, after that click on proceed to Fill Application.
- Enter all required details like candidate’s details, academic details, address etc.
- Select ECET engineering subject paper & test center.
- Upload passport size photo & signature in format .jpg or .jpeg of size less than 50Kb (Photo) & 30 Kb (Signature).
- Signature must be signed on white paper with black pen.
- After completing the form, Click on the save button or if you are sure about the data filled, you can click on the submit button also.
- Submitting the form, 2 buttons will be generated. Modify & Confirm.
- Clicking on Modify button, gives you facility to correct the mistakes or errors in the saved application.
- If candidates are confirmed about the data entered, click on the Confirm button.
- After this, candidates will get confirmation of form submission.
- Click on the Print Application, note down the registration no for future use.
AP ECET 2020 Application Fee
AP ECET Application Fee will be paid through two methods either online or offline mode both. The fee will be common for every candidate. Candidates have to pay the late fine for late submission of application form.
Note: Late Fine for application fee will be Rs.1000/-
|Registration Fee||Rs. 550/-|
|Total Fee||Rs. 609/-|
Official Website: AP ECET Registration Form 2020