Amrita University has charges the Application form of Post Graduation academic session of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) and 2 years Diploma programmes in many courses provide at Amrita Health Sciences Campus, Kochi. Aspirants can fill Amrita University MD/MS / Diploma /MDS admission form via online mode from the official site. The online application process started from January, 2017. Candidates must analysis here the admission procedure of Amrita PG Medical Entrance Exam 2017 like Important Dates, Eligibility, Admit card etc.
Amrita PG Medical
Exam Name: Amrita PG Admission Test
Exam Type: PG
Category: University Exam
Organizing Institute: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Kochi
Amrita PG 2017 Eligibility
Aspirants who have finished their MBBS 2016 degree and accessed registration from Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after finishing their mandatory revolving internship are qualify for applying for Amrita University MD/MS/ Diploma/MDS 2017. Important Eligibility Criteria for Amrita University MD/MS/ Diploma/MDS 2017 are providing under this article. Candidates are advised before fill the application form check the eligibility criteria of Amrita PG Entrance Exam.
- Aspirants must have legal Registration for Medical Council of India or any State after completion of mandatory Internship.
- Aspirants who have finished their Internship by April, 2017 are also qualify to apply the application form but their admission will be investigated only after fulfillment of eligibility criteria of Examination Authority.
- Aspirants who have Complete their MBBS Degree in Foreign University should have passed the Screening exam organized by the National Board of Examinations.
- For MD Course Diploma Holders can do only 2 years as lateral entry for admission.
- Candidates who have clinical subjects’ eligible maximum 30 years as on Dec 31, 2017.
- No Age limit for MD – Non Clinical & all Post graduate Diploma courses.
Amrita PG Medical 2017 Important Dates
Amrita Health Sciences Campus, Kochi releases the Important Dates of Amrita PG Entrance Test 2017. All Aspirants who participate in the Amrita PG Entrance Exam 2017 can analysis the important dates before applying the application form.
Opening Online Registration of Application Form
Closing Date of Online Registration
Amrita PG Exam
MDS Exam Centers
MD/ MS/ Diploma Centers
AIMS Kochi, Bangalore & Delhi
Amrita PG 2017 Offered Programmes
MD – Clinical
MD – Non Clinical
|Anaesthesiology||Anatomy||General Surgery||Anaesthesiology (DA)||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics|
|Dermatology||Biochemistry||Ophthalmology||Child Health (DCH)||Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry|
|Emergency Medicine||Community Medicine||Obstetrics & Gynaecology (OBGY)||Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy (DDVL)||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|General Medicine||Forensic Medicine||Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)||Medical Radio Diagnosis (DMRD)||Oral Medicine & Radiology|
|Geriatrics||Microbiology||Orthopaedics||Medical Radiotherapy||Oral Pathology & Microbiology|
|Nuclear Medicine||Physiology||Obstetrics & Gynaecology (DGO)||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||Orthopaedics (DOrtho)||Prosthodontics & Crown & Dentistry|
|Psychiatry||Otorhinolaryngology (DLO)||Public Health Dentistry|
|Radio Diagnosis||Psychological Medicine (DPM)|
Aspirants who want to apply in Amrita PG Entrance Exam then they have to pay attention that The Application Form of Amrita PG 2017 will be accessible from January, 2017. The application form mode is online. Aspirants are requested to carefully read the information details and know the steps of fill application form of Amrita University PG Exam.
How to Apply
- Firstly, Aspirants visit the official site of Amrita PG Entrance Exam.
- Aspirants fill their individual information 7 other detail required in application form.
- Not to fill the wrong answer because form will be rejected by this act.
- Upload a recent passport size photo & must pay the mandatory application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for future use.
Application fee of Amrita PG is Rs. 2000/- which can be pay via online by Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card etc.
Amrita PG Medical 2017 Admit Card
Amrita University declares the Admit Card/ Hall Tickets of Amrita PG Medical Admission 2016. Applicants who have fill the application form can download their admit card. Without admit card you could not enter in the examination hall. Admit Card/ Hall Tickets is necessary at the time of Admission/ Counselling of Amrita PG 2017.
Amrita PG Medical 2017 Selection Procedure
Result of only those aspirants will be released who will score certified marks in the admission exam. Merit list of certified applicants will prepare based on the marks secured examination authority. Allotment seat will be complete via counseling as per the aspirants rank and preference for the programmes.
Amrita PG Medical 2017 Counselling Process
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Kochi, counseling conducting authority held Amrita PG 2016 in the month of August/ September 2017. Candidates who have participate in NEET Phase-1 and NEET Phase-2 will be invited for counseling as per their rank in NEET 2017.
- Aspirants who will get score marks in Amrita exams will have to appear in individual for the Amrita PG 2017 Counselling.
- If any students fail in counseling, will lose their candidature for admissions.
Amrita PG Counselling 2017 will give admissions to fill the total no. of seats offered in the programmes. Seats offered in Amrita PG entrance exam for Medical is 100 and for Dental Seats are 60.