Amrita University has announces a notification to post graduate students for admission in Amrita University. Amrita University M. Tech Admission for all post graduate who want to get education in engineering sector.
Amrita M. Tech Admission 2017
Amrita M. Tech Admission is available open and available now. Candidates can apply for two year degree course program in Master in Technology (M. Tech). Students can apply online or offline Amrita University Admission Form before last date of admission in Amrita University.
Amrita University is providing education in engineering for many of course so students need to choose course program to M. tech admission. Other complete details like eligible criteria, selection process, application form, application fee, how to apply and more details about Amrita University Post Graduate Admission Process.
Amrita M. Tech Admission 2017 Common Information
Examination Name: No Entrance Exam
Exam Level: University Level Exam
Exam For: Post Graduate (M. Tech) Students
Organization Board: Amrita University
Amrita M. Tech Admission 2017 Course Offered
Amrita University provides education in engineering for many of courses. Students need to choose any one course program to two year master degree course program. Course offered by Amrita University are given below-
- Automotive Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Communication Engineering & Signal Processing
- Computational Engineering & Networking
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Vision & Image Processing Engineering
- Control & Instrumentation Engineering
- Cyber Security Engineering
- Cyber Security Systems & Networks Engineering
- Embedded Systems Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Material Science Engineering
- Power & Energy Engineering
- Power Electronics Engineering
- Remote Sensing & Wireless Sensor Networks Engineering
- Renewable Energy Technologies Engineering
- Robotics & Automation Engineering
- Structural & Construction Engineering
- Thermal & Fluids Engineering
- Thermal Science & Energy Systems Engineering
- VLSI Design Engineering
- Wireless Networks & Applications Engineering
Amrita M. Tech Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who want to get Admission in Amrita University must be full fill in Amrita University Eligible Criteria. If candidates do not eligible for admission cannot get admission for post graduate program. Students can be following given below details to make eligible-
- Students should be passed in four year degree program in Bachelor in Technology (B. Tech) from well known University/ Institute or Board.
- The four year degree program should be of relevant to opted M. Tech course program.
- GATE qualified candidates can directly take Admission in AU.
Amrita M. Tech Admission 2017 Important Date
Amrita University Important Dates consider admission date, exam dates, counseling date and more important dates. These Amrita M. Tech Admission Dates cab be change as per Amrita University. Important dates are given below students can be simply following-
|1||Start date of online application form||January 2017|
|2||Close dates of online application form phase I||May 2017|
|3||Close dates of online application form phase II||June 2017|
|4||Date of personal interview||May 2017|
|5||Start date of counseling process||May 2017|
|6||New academic session start form||August 2017|
Amrita M. Tech Admission 2017 Selection Process
Candidates want to admission in Amrita University then should be qualified in given below conditions-
- Students who qualified in GATE examination and have valid score card can directly admission in Amrita University.
- Candidates should be select to post graduate course program by personal interview or written interview.
- Amrita University Selection Process will be also based on previous four year degree performance.
Amrita M. Tech Admission 2017 Application Form
Students who want to get admission in Amrita University must be applying first Amrita University M. Tech Application Form. Aspirants required mentioning details like name, address, personal educational and another required details in application form. Amrita University M. Tech Admission Application Form is available now for new session post graduate students.
Amrita M. Tech Admission 2017 Application Fee
Students should have to pay some amount to fill application form to admission. Amrita University M. Tech Application Fee Rs. 960/- mandatory for students who want to get fill application form. Students can apply application fee via using following methods-
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
- Bank Demand Draft
Amrita M. Tech Admission 2017 Counseling
Students need to register first to Amrita University M. Tech Counseling Process. Aspirants required bringing with original and attested Xerox copies on interview time at campus. Amrita University M. Tech Admission Counseling Process 2017 will be based on given below steps-
- Counseling process will be based on GATE score card.
- Non GATE qualified students will be select as per previous year degree performance.
- Students required verifying their documents at interview time.
- There will be announce merit list and it can be many rounds.
- Shortlist aspirants if do not found his/her name in first merit list than wait to next merit list.
- Shortlist students from counseling process can get easily admission.
Amrita M. Tech Admission Campus
Amrita University provides education for post graduate students in much campus. Students can choose any one institute from Amrita University campuses. Amrita University Campus which is given below-
- Amrita University Amritpuri Campus
- Amrita University Bangalore Campus
- Amrita University Coimbtore
Amrita M. Tech Admission 2017 How to Apply
Students can follow these given simple steps to apply online and fill Amrita University M. Tech Registration Form 2017 with carefully to post graduate students-
- Students can apply online application form on Amrita University M. Tech. Admission portal.
- Fill all mandatory and compulsory entries by applicant.
- Pay the application fee via mode of online or offline.
- Upload student’s new photograph and signature.
- Read again filled application if ok then go to final submits.
- Save any where print of filled application form and print out for future use.
Contact at Amrita University
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Phone No: +91-422-2685000
Fax No: +91-422-2686274
Note: For more and complete information students can click Amrita M. Tech Admission 2017 and can get more details with solution.