All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam is an entrance exam for the candidates to take the admission in the MS and MD courses for PG. The AIPGMEE 2017 will be held in the December 2016. For take the new admission all candidates need to fill the application form of the exam before the last date of the application.
Every year a large no of the candidates apply the application form of the exam. The candidates will be select on the basis of the performance in the exam.
Examination Name: All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2017
Commonly Called: AIPGMEE 2017
Exam Category: PG
Exam Level: National Level Exam
Conducting Organization: National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Before apply the application form of the Exam candidates need to know all details of the below given exam related points-
Eligibility criteria, application process, application fee, important dates, exam syllabus, exam pattern, Admit card, selection process, exam result, counseling process, contact info.
AIPGMEE Participating Institutes
- Armed Force Medical Services
- University of Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University
- Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal, Manipur
- Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences & Technology, Jaipur
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat, University, Surat
AIPGMEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All aspirants need to see the eligibility of the application form before apply. Aspirants can see below the Eligibility Criteria of AIPGMEE 2017–
- Candidates must be form India.
- Student must have completed the MBBS degree.
AIPGMEE 2017 Application Fee
Eligible candidates that are going to fill the application form of the exam they need to pay the below given Application Fee of AIPGMEE 2017 of application form-
- For general/ OBC category candidates- Rs. 3750/-
- For SC/ ST/ Reserve category candidates – Rs. 2750/-
All candidates need to fill the online application form by below given steps-
- Aspirants need to visit the Home site of the National Board of Exam.
- Make an online registration and click on application form.
- Fill the application form with the correct data of the applicant.
- Upload the scan copy of the required documents.
- Recheck and hit on the submit button.
- Pay the application fee of the form.
AIPGMEE 2017 Important Dates
All aspirants need to know about the all important dates for appear in the all events of the exam. Candidates can see below the all important date sin the below given tabular form-
|Notification of exam||September, 2016|
|Application start||September, 2016|
|Application Close||October, 2016|
|Exam schedule booking date||October, 2016|
|Admit card||November, 2016|
|Exam Date||December, 2016|
|Result of Exam||February, 2017|
AIPGMEE 2017 Admit Card
The Admit card will be provided online on the official site of the exam. Aspirants need to Download Admit Card of AIPGMEE 2017 for appear in the exam. The Call Letter will be provided only for those candidates they have been submit the application form successfully. The hall ticket of the exam has the complete info of the applicant and the exam like- name of the applicant, DOB of applicant, photo of aspirant, name of exam, exam details, and exam center details.
AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Syllabus
In the Exam the questions will be asked form the below given Exam Syllabus-
- Questions will be asked form the MBBS courses.
- Pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical.
AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Pattern
All aspirants need to see the Exam pattern of AIPGMEE 2017 for take the idea of the upcoming exam. Exam pattern provides the idea about the exam that which types of the questions will be asked in the exam. The exam pattern is given below-
- The exam will be online exam (computer base).
- Question paper will be provided in English language only.
- Total time duration for the exam will be 3 hours and 30 Minutes.
- Total no of the questions will be 300 of the objective type pattern with 4 MCQ.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
AIPGMEE 2017 Selection Process
The applicant will be select for the admission on the basis of the exam performance of the applicant. For the selection candidates need to make the good score in the exam. Only the selected candidates will be get the admission for the PG courses.
AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Result
The Result of AIPGMEE 2017 will be provided online in February 2017. Candidates can check the result form the official site of the exam. The result of the exam will in the merit list of the applicants.
AIPGMEE 2017 Counseling Process
The all eligible candidates will be called for the counseling process after declaration the result. The exam community will be provides the seats for the students to take the admission for the PG courses. After the process candidates need to appear at the allotted institute for the complete process of the counseling.
National Board of Examinations
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg
Ring Road, Delhi-110 092
Note-For more details of the AIPGMEE 2017 candidates can visit the official site of the examination.