The Admission to Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS PG Medical) 2018 academic programmes will be complete on the basis of AIPGMEE 2018 score for medical institute of AFMS PG Medical colleges. AFMS will organize Post Graduate training basically for the doctors of Armed Forces Medical Services. Vacant seats are offered to sponsored aspirants, ex-servicemen and civilian doctors.
AFMS PG Medical
Exam Name: Armed Forces Medical Services Examination
Generally Called as: AFMS
Exam Type: National Exam
Organizing Authority: Armed Forces Medical Department
AFMS 2018 Programmes
- Master in Surgery (MS)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Diploma Programmes
There will be no entrance exam for admission to AFMS 2018 PG Medical Courses. AFMS admission will be done through AIPGMEE 2018 score.
AFMS 2018 Important Dates
Aspirants who want to participate in AFMS can analysis the Important Dates of AFMS before filling the application form. The Important dates of AFMS are provided below:
Opening Date of AFMS 2018 Information bulletin
AFMS 2018 Online Application registration
Closing date for online submission of AFMS form
Closing date of generating challan
AFMS 2018 Merit list
1 months after result declaration
Online Counselling of AFMS 2018
AFMS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can visit the official site and see the Eligibility Criteria of AFMS 2018 before filling the Online Application form. Armed Forces Medical Services conducts the PG training basically for doctors of AFMS.
- Aspirants must be a citizen of India.
- Foreign aspirants be responsible for by the government and approved by the DGAFMS should have passed their MBBS examination.
Age criteria: maximum acceptable age for Priority will be 35 years as on April, 2018.
- Aspirants who have finished internship by March 2018 are certify to apply & submit the Provisional registration certificate/ Permanent Registration should be available at the time of admission.
- Admission to the AFMS institutions is open to graduates of medical colleges reputed by Medical Council of India and who have certified themselves as Registered Medical Practitioners with any State Medical Council recognized by MCI.
Not Eligible for AFMS 2018
- Aspirants will not be qualified for AFMS 2018 admission if they has cancelled / failed to report for admission in the past which has resulted in offense of a seat.
- Applicant who is already pursuing any PG course shall not be qualifying for admission to PG course.
Provisionary List of available subjects and seats in AFMS 2018
(1) AFMC, Pune
Total Seats: 118
Recognised: 113 Seats
Permitted/ reserved: 5 seats
(2) Army Hospital (R & R), Delhi Cantt
Total Seats: 47
(3) INHS Asvini, Mumbai
Total Seats: 33
(4) CH (EC), Kolkata
Total Seats: 28
(5) CH (WC), Chandimandir
Total Seats: 8
(6) CH (CC), Lucknow
Total Seats: 16
(7) CH (AF), Bangalore
Total Seats: 23
(8) IAM, Bangalore
Total Seats: 10
AFMS PG Medical 2018 Application Form
Aspirants searching admission via AFMS 2018 will have to essentially participate in the AIPGMEE 2018. Firstly, Applicants have to register and apply online for the AFMS 2018 admission and pay fee of Rs. 500/- via SBI bank challan. Applicants fill the Online Application Form of AFMS 2018 before the closing date of this form.
AFMS PG Medical 2018 Selection Process
Only those aspirants will be qualify for admission to AFMS 2018 programmes who got qualifying score in AIPGMEE 2018. The admission PG courses for programmes in AFMC Pune or other colleges will be done on the basis of AIPGMEE 2018 score. So Applicants can view the Selection Procedure of AFMS 2018 carefully and start the preparation of their examination.
AFMS PG Medical 2018 Merit List
The national Board of Examinations (NBE), Examination Authority will send list of certified aspirants in AFMS 2018 to admission committee AFMC Pune. Merit List of the applicants (Priority wise) who have successfully registered for AFMS and have got at least 50% marks in AIPGMEE 2018 will be showed on the official site after 1 month of the result declaration. Applicants who have filled the application form can check the Merit List of AFMS 2018.
AFMS PG Medical 2018 Counselling Procedure
National Board of Examination will hold the Counselling Process of AFMS PG Medical on March 2018. All priorities will have 3 rounds of AFMS 2018 Counselling. Seats remaining after filling of the vacancies by the service officers and foreign sponsored aspirants will only be available for allotment to other categories.
Counselling Time essential Documents List
- 7 Passport size photo. Copy of Admit card of the AIPGMEE 2018 with roll no. & application form of AFMS 2018.
- AIPGMEE Merit List/ Score Card 2018. Class 10th/ 12th and ICSE certificate and age proof documents.
- Nationality certificate/ Legal passport copy/ birth certificate/ Domicile certificate.
- MBBS Certificate/ Degree certificate.
- Internship completion certificate. State medical Council certificate permanent or Provisional.
- C / Migration certificate.
Contact Info of NBE
National Board of Examination
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar
Ring Road, New Delhi- 110029