The Admission to Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS PG Medical) 2017 academic programmes will be complete on the basis of AIPGMEE 2017 score for medical institute of AFMS PG Medical colleges. AFMS will organize Post Graduate training basically for the doctors of Armed Forces Medical Services. Vacant seats are offered to sponsored aspirants, ex-servicemen and civilian doctors.
AFMS PG Medical
Exam Name: Armed Forces Medical Services Examination
Generally Called as: AFMS
Exam Type: National Exam
Organizing Authority: Armed Forces Medical Department
AFMS 2017 Programmes
- Master in Surgery (MS)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Diploma Programmes
There will be no entrance exam for admission to AFMS 2017 PG Medical Courses. AFMS 2017 admission will be done through AIPGMEE 2017 score.
AFMS 2017 Important Dates
Aspirants who want to participate in AFMS 2017 can analysis the Important Dates of AFMS 2017 before filling the application form. The Important dates of AFMS 2017 are provided below:
Opening Date of AFMS 2017 Information bulletin
AFMS 2017 Online Application registration
Closing date for online submission of AFMS form 2017
Closing date of generating challan
AFMS 2017 Merit list
1 months after result declaration
Online Counselling of AFMS 2017
AFMS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can visit the official site and see the Eligibility Criteria of AFMS 2017 before filling the Online Application form. Armed Forces Medical Services conducts the PG training basically for doctors of AFMS.
- Aspirants must be a citizen of India.
- Foreign aspirants be responsible for by the government and approved by the DGAFMS should have passed their MBBS examination.
Age criteria: maximum acceptable age for Priority will be 35 years as on 30 April, 2017.
- Aspirants who have finished internship by March 31, 2017 are certify to apply & submit the Provisional registration certificate/ Permanent Registration should be available at the time of admission.
- Admission to the AFMS institutions is open to graduates of medical colleges reputed by Medical Council of India and who have certified themselves as Registered Medical Practitioners with any State Medical Council recognized by MCI.
Not Eligible for AFMS 2017
- Aspirants will not be qualified for AFMS 2017 admission if they has cancelled / failed to report for admission in the past which has resulted in offense of a seat.
- Applicant who is already pursuing any PG course shall not be qualifying for admission to PG course.
Provisionary List of available subjects and seats in AFMS 2017
(1) AFMC, Pune
Total Seats: 118
Recognised: 113 Seats
Permitted/ reserved: 5 seats
(2) Army Hospital (R & R), Delhi Cantt
Total Seats: 47
(3) INHS Asvini, Mumbai
Total Seats: 33
(4) CH (EC), Kolkata
Total Seats: 28
(5) CH (WC), Chandimandir
Total Seats: 8
(6) CH (CC), Lucknow
Total Seats: 16
(7) CH (AF), Bangalore
Total Seats: 23
(8) IAM, Bangalore
Total Seats: 10
Aspirants searching admission via AFMS 2017 will have to essentially participate in the AIPGMEE 2017. Firstly, Applicants have to register and apply online for the AFMS 2016 admission and pay fee of Rs. 500/- via SBI bank challan. Applicants fill the Online Application Form of AFMS 2017 before the closing date of this form.
AFMS PG Medical 2017 Selection Process
Only those aspirants will be qualify for admission to AFMS 2016 programmes who got qualifying score in AIPGMEE 2016. The admission PG courses for 2016 programmes in AFMC Pune or other colleges will be done on the basis of AIPGMEE 2016 score. So Applicants can view the Selection Procedure of AFMS 2017 carefully and start the preparation of their examination.
AFMS PG Medical 2017 Merit List
The national Board of Examinations (NBE), Examination Authority will send list of certified aspirants in AFMS 2017 to admission committee AFMC Pune. Merit List of the applicants (Priority wise) who have successfully registered for AFMS 2017 and have got at least 50% marks in AIPGMEE 2017 will be showed on the official site after 1 month of the result declaration. Applicants who have filled the application form can check the Merit List of AFMS 2017.
AFMS PG Medical 2017 Counselling Procedure
National Board of Examination will hold the Counselling Process of AFMS PG Medical 2017 on March, 2017. All priorities will have 3 rounds of AFMS 2017 Counselling. Seats remaining after filling of the vacancies by the service officers and foreign sponsored aspirants will only be available for allotment to other categories.
Counselling Time essential Documents List
- 7 Passport size photo. Copy of Admit card of the AIPGMEE 2017 with roll no. & application form of AFMS 2017.
- AIPGMEE Merit List/ Score Card 2017. Class 10th/ 12th and ICSE certificate and age proof documents.
- Nationality certificate/ Legal passport copy/ birth certificate/ Domicile certificate.
- MBBS Certificate/ Degree certificate.
- Internship completion certificate. State medical Council certificate permanent or Provisional.
- C / Migration certificate.
Contact Info of NBE
National Board of Examination
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar
Ring Road, New Delhi- 110029