NATA Admit Card 2019
NATA Admit Card 2019: Council of Architecture (CoA) will issue the NATA Hall Ticket on the official website. All candidates who will register themselves successfully, will be able to download their admit card through online mode.
Without admit card, no one can appear in the NATA entrance exam. It is a necessary document which should be carried by candidates during the examination as it represents their identification.Read this article carefully to get information related to NATA Exam Admit Card, steps to download it, exam date, etc
NATA 2019 Admit Card Download
Applicants can get their admit card through online process only. With the help of login credentials, you will be able to download it. NATA Admit Card Release Date is not confirmed yet, but we are providing the expected date based on the previous year date. We will update soon after receiving the official notifications.
Candidates can check the NATA Admit Card with other important dates of NATA 2019
|NATA 2019 Events||Expected Dates|
|Registration Starts from||3rd week January 2019|
|Registration Last Date||1st week March 2019|
|Admit Cards available from||3rd week before the exam|
|Exam Date||Last week April 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
How to Download NATA Admit Card 2019
Follow the simple guidelines to download the NATA Admit Card
- Visit the NATA Official website
- Click on the NATA Admit Card link generated after the admit card release date.
- Enter the application no and password/ date of birth and submit it.
- Download it and take the 2 or more copies of print-out of it.
NATA 2019 Hall Ticket: Important Instructions
Go through the important instructions mentioned here
- Candidates should carry NATA Admit Card along with one with one original photograph and one ID proof like Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ PAN card/ Voter ID Card.
- Photograph must be same as uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidates are advised to verify all the information printed on the admit card. If there will be any mistake, contact to the NATA exam authorities immediately by sending mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must report on reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Read all the instructions carefully written on the NATA 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Keep it safe untill the admission process is completed.
We hope that the information provided by us in this article will be helpful for all the candidates. For any other query, you can contact us by leaving a message in the comment box below. We will try to sort-out your query. All the Best!!!
Official Website: NATA Admit Card 2019