AP PGECET Registration 2019: Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is a state level entrance exam conducted for admission into post graduation engineering courses.
This exam is organized by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on the behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) every year. Andhra Pradesh PGECET is conducted for admission in ME/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm courses offered by various engineering / pharmacy colleges & its affiliated colleges for academic year 2019-2020. Candidate who wants to appear for this exam can register themselves. AP PGECET Registration will be started in the month of March and exam will be held in May 2019.
AP PGECET 2019 Application Form
The examination authority of Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will issue the notification for AP Post Graduation Common Entrance Test Application Form in the month of March 2019. It will be available on the official website of the university. The process to fill the application form will be online. The applicant can go to the website and fill the application form. The authority will also provide facility to correct the mistakes in the application form.
AP PGECET 2019 Important Dates
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP PGECET – 2019||25-02-2019|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||01-03-2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC , Rs.500/-for SC/ST)||30-03-2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-(+ Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC , Rs.500/-for SC/ST).||08-04-2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||08-04-2019 to 10-04-2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 2000/-(+ Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC , Rs.500/-for SC/ST).||12-4-2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-(+ Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC , Rs.500/-for SC/ST).||18-04-2019|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet||22-04-2019 onwards|
|Date of AP PGECET – 2019 Examination||02-05-2019 to 04-05-2019|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
in two sessions
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||05-05-2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||07-05-2019|
|Declaration of Results||09-05-2019|
AP PGECET 2019: How to Apply
- Visit the official link i.e., sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet.
- Click on the link “Apply ONLINE” given in the notification panel.
- First candidates have to pay the application fee. The fee will be paid through two methods either by AP Online by Cash or Payment Gateway (Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking).
- For AP Online by cash. Visit the nearest AP Online Help center with details like Hall ticket no of the qualifying exam, father’s name, date of birth and mobile number.
- From there candidate will get the fee receipt with payment Id for the registration fee paid.
- Then visit the official site and enter the payment ID, & other details and proceed to the application form.
- For online payment method, Click on the “Make Payment” and fill the required details.
- After completing the payment process, ‘Payment Id’ will appear. Note down the Payment ID.
- After this Enter Payment Reference ID, Qualifying examination HALL TICKET, Date of Birth & Mobile no and then click on the ‘Proceed to Fill Application Form’ button.
- Fill the application form with all required details, upload photo & signature, choose the center and click on the save button or you can click on submit button and then click on confirm your application.
- Photo must be of the size less than 50kb & format should be .jpg or .jpeg.
- The signature should be signed on white paper with black ball pen and saves as .jpg or .jpeg of less than 30Kb.
- There will be the facility to correct the mistakes done by candidates. Correction can be done within the last date.
- After submitting the form, two buttons will be generated. Modify and Confirm.
- If you are sure about the entered details, you can submit the application form by clicking on the confirm button.
AP PGECET 2019 Application Fee
The application fee will be different based on the category. The fee can be paid through offline and online both methods. For offline, students have to receive fee receipt from the local AP Online Help centers. Applicants can also submit the application form after the last date with late fine till the First week of May.
Note: – Late Fine for application form will be Rs.2000/-
|General and Others||Rs.1000/-|
Official Website: AP PGECET 2019 Application Form