Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 application Form: JCECB (Jharkhand Joint Entrance Competition Examination Board) is responsible for organizing the PECE (Polytechnic Admission Competitive Examination). PECE 2019 is a state-level polytechnic entrance examination for admission in state government and private polytechnic colleges of Jharkhand. Every year, thousands of applicants apply for PECE Application Form. This entrance exam offers admission to various polytechnic diploma courses. JCECEB will invite the notification for online process to fill the application form in the month of March. Candidates can fill the form through online mode only. Applicants can see details about exam dates, application form, admit card, eligibility criteria and cut off in this article.
JCECE Polytechnic 2019: Important Dates
PECE 2019 exam dates are not announced yet. Here we have mentioned the expected exam schedule of JCECEB PECE.
|Events||Tentative Dates 2019|
|Release of Online Application Form||2nd week of April|
|Last Date to fill application form||2nd week of April|
|Issuing of Online Admit Card||1st week of May|
|Examination Date||3rd week of May|
|Release of Answer Key||Last week of May|
|Filling of objection form||1st week of June (5:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June|
|Commencement of Counseling||3rd week of June|
Jharkhand PCECE 2019 Application Fee
The application fee or can say examination fee can be deposited through online mode only. PECE Application Fee will be different for each category. Check the table given below for application fee.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 625/-|
|SC/ST/ Female||Rs. 325/-|
Jharkhand PECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing JCECEB PECE Eligibility Criteria. Candidates must check before applying for the PCECE 2019 Application Form.
- Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed 10 or equivalent examination from any recognized board with minimum 35% aggregate in marks.
- Applicants appearing for class 10 or equivalent examination can also apply. But they have to qualify the exam before counselling starts.
- Age Criteria
- Applicants should be at least 17 years at the time of admission as on 01.07.2019 for diploma in mining engineering programme.
- There is no age limit to apply for any other course.
- Applicants should be Indian citizen.
- Candidates must be bonafide resident of Jharkhand state.
- Applicants should have Aadhar card to apply for JCECE 2019.
Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2019 Application Form: Procedure
Following are the steps to fill the Online PECE Application Form 2019.
- Visit the official site of JCECEB i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the activated link “Online Application for PCECE – 2019 ”
- Read the instructions carefully and then click on “Click here for Proceed” button.
- Fill the required details like personal details, educational qualification & address.
- Choose course and exam/ test center.
- After filling the form, click on ‘submit’ button to submit it.
- Check the form before final submission and then click on “Final Submit” button.
- After submitting the form successfully, an application no will generate, note down it for future use.
- Upload scanned recent photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression in the given box or area.
- Images should be uploaded in format prescribed by the JCECEB authority.
- Upload the scanned images in a given file size.
|1||Photograph||4KB – 50KB|
|2||Signature & Thumb Impression||1 KB – 30KB|
- Click on “Proceed to Payment” and then pay the application fee through online payment method such as Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
Official Website: Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019