WBSCVT ITI Counselling 2018
WBSCVT ITI Counselling 2018: WBSCVT ITI Exam is expected to conduct in the month of June 2018; the result will be also declared in the same month. WB ITI Counselling 2018 will be the last step to get admission into Government ITIs/ IITs/ Jr. Polytechnics courses and colleges of state West Bengal.
A candidate who filled their WBSCVT ITI Application form, and qualified the exam will be eligible for the counseling. It is expected to be held in the month of June-July 2018. In this article, we are going to talk about the procedure of counseling.
WBSCVT ITI Counselling 2018 Schedule
There are no details about the counseling process has been published yet, even the list of events are still unknown. But we are providing here some tentative events lists and their possible dates, and we will update it after the official notification.
|The registration process for counseling will start from||June 2018|
|Fill your choice for college & trade||June-July 2018|
|Last date of Choice the college and trade online||July 2018|
|WBSCVT ITI Seat Allotment Result (1st Round)||July 2018, 2nd/ 3rd week.|
|Seat Allotment Result (2nd Round)||July 2018, 3rd/ 4th week.|
|Seat Allotment Result (3rd Round)||July last week to August 1st/ 2nd week|
WBSCVT ITI Counselling
WBSCVT ITI Counselling is expected to be held in the month of July 2018. There will be probably 3 Rounds same as last year. Only the Exam qualified candidates will be able to fill the registration form.
In this counseling process, the choice filling process will be the foremost step all the candidates who qualified the exam, have to accomplish for attending the WBSCVT ITI counselling procedure.
WBSCVT ITI Counselling 2018: Admissions
- After the release of official notification about WBSCVT ITI Merit List/ Counseliing schedule, candidates will be notified by the SMS or Email or through the official website.
- Candidates have to go to the official website and have to log in using their respective user ID and password.
- Now find and click on the WBSCVT ITI counselling link.
- Now, you have to provide the choice of course and institutes based on seat availability of the particular institute.
- After submitting the form,1st/ 2nd Seat allotment procedure will come into action, After compliting the seat allotment procedure, Seats will be allotted to candidates based on their rank, seat availability, and choice provided.
- Now, candidates have to pay the application fee. Other and Remaining fees can be paid by the candidates at the beginning of every semester.
- After it, candidates will be allowed to view their allocated seats. Candidates will get a confirmation slip after completing the WBSCVT Counseling Session; make sure to take a print out of the seat confirmation slip from the website.
- Now, Candidates need to report to the allotted institute/ university/ colleges for admission.
- Candidates have to bring the original certificates and testimonials of the qualifying exam, along with self-attested copies, admit card, merit rank and the copy of WBSCVT ITI Seat Confirmation sleep at the time of admission.
- After it, their document will be verified and they will get the admission at the allotted institute.
WBSCVT ITI Counselling 2018 Fee Details
Here is the table of WBSCVT ITI Counselling fee details. It also includes Tuition Fee for 6 Months, Admission Fee, Registration Fee, and Caution Money.
|Categories||Fees Govt, All Govt. it is/ ITCs/ Jr. Polytechnic||Fees for PPP Govt ITIs|
|Tuition Fee for 6 Months||Rs 180||Rs 180|
|Tuition Fee for IMC sponsored candidates for 6 Months||Rs 2,500|
|Tuition Fee for Industry Sponsored candidates||Rs 2,500|
|Admission Fee||Rs 100||Rs 100|
|Registration Fee||Rs 30||Rs 30|
|Registration Fee for Kanyashree Candidates||Rs 15||Rs 15|
|Caution Money||Rs 100||Rs 100|
Candidates have to carry these documents at the time of admission
- Self-attested copy of;
- Mark sheet and certificate of Class VIII.
- Category/reservation Certificates
- Industry Sponsored letter (If Any)
- Vocational course completion certificate (If any)
- Medical certificate
- Provisional WBSCVT ITI Seat Allotment Letter.
After Verification of the documents candidate will be able to get admission into Government ITIs/IITs/Jr. Polytechnics courses and colleges of state West Bengal.
Make sure to follow the steps very carefully, One more thing seat will be allotted on the basis of Choice, Course, rank, and seat availability. So make sure to fill the form before the due date.
Official Website: wbscvt.net