WBJEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern (डब्लूबीजेईई सिलेबस, परीक्षा पैटर्न) 2017: All Students who are interested in getting admission in the engineering classroom courses from the various engineering colleges in the state of West Bengal, they need to qualify the WBJEE with minimum qualifying marks. We are here to facilitate the seekers who are looking for latest charges that are made in WB Joint Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017. The topics that are included in the syllabus of WBJEE, are the topics that are studied in 10+2 standard (PCM) of CBSE/ State board exam. You can also check the complete details regarding the WBJEE Exam Pattern 2017 from the complete details given below. The exam will be conducted in 02 sections, the 01st paper will be of Physics and Chemistry, and the 02nd section will be of Mathematics. The question paper is of objective type and it will be in the English language. There are total 200 questions (Maths: 100, Physics: 50, Chemistry: 50). The time duration provided is 02 Hours for each paper (I & II).
[alert color=”blue” icon=””]
डब्लूबीजेईई 2017 सिलेबस, परीक्षा पैटर्न, सैंपल पेपर्स, पिछला वर्ष पेपर्स की जांच wbjeeb.nic.in पर की जा सकती है। पश्चिम बंगाल संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा पैटर्न, विषय अनुसार सिलेबस 2017[/alert]
WBJEE Syllabus 2017
All interested candidates who are going to appear in the West Bengal joint entrance exam are suggested to check the subject wise Syllabus of WBJEE 2017 that are described below. The questions are based on 10+2 standard Physics, Chemistry, and Maths syllabus. It is very crucial to know; from which section the question will be asked in the exam. We are concluding in that in WBJEE, the questions will be asked from the Physics, Chemistry and Math Subjects that are included in the syllabus of class 12th.
WBJEE Chemistry Syllabus 2017
- Solid State
- Classification of solids based on different binding forces
- Chemical Kinetics
- Band theory
- Surface Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Some p-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- s-Block Elements
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Organic Chemistry: Basic Principles & Techniques
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- d and f Block Elements
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Lanthanoids Actinoids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Structure of Atom
- P-Block Elements
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
WBJEE Physics Syllabus 2017
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Physical World
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Alternating Currents
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Communication Systems
- Laws of Motion
- Current Electricity
- Kinetic Theory
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Work, Energy and Power
- Units and Measurements
- Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits.
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Wave Optics
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Optical Instruments and Ray Optics
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Motion in a Plane
- Oscillation & Waves
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
WBJEE Mathematics Syllabus 2017
- Inverse Trigonometric
- Linear Programming
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Applications of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Applications of the Integrals
- Relations and Functions
- Statistics and Probability
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
WBJEE Exam Pattern 2017
The candidates looking for WB Joint Entrance Exam Pattern 2017 are advised to follow the complete details given below to check the complete pattern of WBJEE.
- Paper Language: English Language.
- Examination Mode: Offline Mode (OMR Based).
- Paper Type: Objective Type (MCQ).
- Total No. of Questions: 200 questions (P:C:M = 50: 50: 100)
- Total Time duration: 2 Hours for each paper (Maths and PC)
- There will be 02 papers, 01st is of Physics and Chemistry, and 02nd is of Maths.
- Marks per Question: 1, 2, 2 marks will be provided for each question in category I, II, III respectively.
- In Category I & II, only one option is correct so chose only 01 option, but in category-III, more than 01 option may be correct
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No of Questions||Paper Duration|
Negative Marking: 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. ( For category-I 0.25 marks and for Category-II 0.50 marks will be deducted).
WBJEE 2017 Sample Paper
Aspirants will also be able to check the Sample Papers of WB Joint Entrance Exam 2017 in practice to prepare yourself in a much better approach. You can also check WBJEE previous year papers from our portal. It makes us aware of the important section from which most of the questions are asked in the exam. By solving the sample papers, candidates will be able to analyze the strength and weak points, it will help them to improve these weak sections before appearing in the exam.
WB Joint Entrance Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2017
Its a great news for all those candidates who are looking for the WBJEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017. We have included all the necessary information regarding the WBJEE Syllabus 2017 here. The topics that are there in the 10+2 standard (PCM) books of CBSE/ State Board are same as that of the syllabus of WBJEE. If we talk about WB Joint Entrance Exam Pattern 2017 then we want to conclude that there are total 200 questions, each of 01 marks. The total time duration provided to solves the questions in each paper (Paper-I and Paper-II) is 02 Hours each. For any type of assistance, while checking WBJEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017, you are invited to contact us by commenting at the end of the post.