WBJEE 2019 Application Form
WBJEE 2019 Application Form: West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) conducted a state level entrance exam i.e. WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam). This exam is held every year for the candidates who want to take admission in engineering, architecture & pharmacy programmes. Approximately 1.5 lakh students give this exam every year and get admission into the various governments, private & self-finance institutions of West Bengal state. WBJEEB will release the WBJEE Online Registration Form in the month of December. It will filled-up through online mode only. Applicants are suggested to go through this complete article for application form. We have provided all the details related to WBJEE Application Form.
WBJEE 2019 Important Dates
Students can check the WBJEE Exam Calendar here:
|Release of Online Application Form||3rd week of December|
|Last Date to submit the form||3rd week of January|
|Last date of application form correction||5th week of January|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of April|
|Examination Date||4th week of April|
|Result Publication||1st week of June|
|Counselling begins||5th Week of June|
WBJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to go through the WBJEE Admission Criteria given below before filling the application form.
- Candidates have to be citizen of India.
- Applicants should be born on or before 2002. There will be no maximum age limit.
- For Marine Engineering, upper age limit should be 25 years as on 31/12/2019 and lower age limit will be 17 years.
- Applicants who will be appeared in 12th or equivalent exam can also apply.
- Must have completed 10+2 or equivalent exam with at least 45% aggregate marks from recognized board or West Bengal Board. For reserved category candidates, 40% percentage will be needed.
- Aspirants must have passed in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English in class 12th. Candidates applying for Pharmacy course should have Biology as compulsory subject in 12.
WBJEE Application Form: Requirements
Mode of PaymentOnline: via Net Banking, Debit/ Credit card
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar Details|
|3 – 100 KB||3 – 30 KB|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Dimension||4 X 3 cm||4 x 1.5 cm|
|Application Fee||Rs.500/- for all category|
|Offline: Allahabad Bank e-challan|
WBJEE 2019 Application Form
- Online Registration Form
- Go to the official portal i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Click on the given link ‘Apply for WBJEE 2019’ available on the home page of WBJEEB.
- Fill the details like candidate’s name, Father’s name, date of birth etc same as mentioned in 10th certificate.
- Enter the valid mobile no, email-id and set password.
- Submit the registration form. Registration no will be generated on the registered mobile no or mail id.
- Fill Application Form and Uploading of Images
- After registration, next step is to login into the candidate’s account.
- Sign in to the account with your application no and password. Enter security pin and then click on “Sign In” button.
- Fill all required field such as personal details, academic details, address, category, choose exam centers etc.
- Upload the scanned images like photograph & signature as per given instructions.
- Photograph must be recent, colored and scanned with 300 dpi resolution.
- Now submit the filled application form and move to the next step.
- Go to the Payment page. Click on “Pay Now”.
- Choose option to pay the fee, either online or offline.
- For online, select the mode such as credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Fill the card details and click on “OK” button.
- For offline, generate e-challan and submit in any branch of Allahabad Bank with the examination fee.
- Print confirmation Page
- After the successful completion of application form, candidates will have to take the print of confirmation page.
- Click on “Print confirmation Page” button generated automatically after submitting the application form.
- Application form will be downloaded. Applicants must take print-out of it for future use.
Official Website: WBJEE 2019 Application Form