WBJEE 2018 (पश्चिम बंगाल संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा बोर्ड): The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination board is the exam conducting authority of WBJEE. This exam conducted for the students who are seeking admissions in Pharmacy, Engineering and Architecture fields. The aspirants can apply online by submitting the WBJEE Application Form 2018 on the official website. The dates for the application are not announced yet. But the WBJEE Exam Date 2018 has been announced and i.e. 22nd April 2018. The aspirants will be able to apply online from the month of January.
WBJEE Application Form 2018
The interested students can check the eligibility and then they cna apply for the WBJEE Registrations 2018 on the web page of the board. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the online form. The aspirants have to follow some precise procedure for the accessing the WBJEE Application Form Download link. The forms will commence in January and end up in February.
Steps to submit WBJEE Online Application 2018.
- The students have to access the official website.
- then they have to open the WBJEE Apply Online link present on the homepage.
- Now fill all the required details in the form.
- Attach the scanned copy of Documents, Photograph and signature along with the registration form.
- Now select the mode for the payment of the application and pay the fees.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a print for the future reference.
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Left Thumb impression
- Income Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Color Photograph
WBJEE Application Fee
All the aspirants have to pay Rs.500 as application fee via offline (e-challan of Allahabad Bank) and online via net banking or credit card modes.
WBJEE Exam Dates
|Information Brochure Releases||4th week of December 2017|
|Online Application Form Starts||1st week of January 2018|
|Deadline for Online Application Form||1st week of February 2018|
|Documents Upload Last Date||February 2018|
|Fee Payment Last Date||February 2018|
|Last Date to Print Confirmation Page||February 2018|
|Correction Window Open||February 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of April 2018|
|WBJEE 2018||22nd April 2018|
|Result Publication||1st week of June 2018|
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who are going to apply for the application form are advised to check the WBJEE Eligibility 2018 first.
- Upper Age: No limit
- Lower Age: 17 years
- Note: For Marine engineering, it’s 17 and 25 respectively.
- Aspirants passed/ Appearing 12th Class can apply for the form.
- They must have score minimum 45% marks in their 12th class.
WBJEE Exam Pattern
The aspirants have to follow the exam pattern of the WBJEE exam so that they cna understand the formation and weightage of the syllabus. The students will get an idea about the number of questions and their marking with the help of the exam pattern.
- Name of Exam: WBJEE 2018
- Mode of Paper: Offline
- Type of Paper: MCQ
- Total Marks: 200
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & mathematics
- No of Questions: 155
- Negative Marking: for section 1 & 2, 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subjects||Category-I (1 marks)||Category-II|
|Category-III (2 marks)||Total Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|No. of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Questions|
WBJEE Syllabus 2018
The syllabus of WBJEE exam will include all the topics form the subject of Physics, chemistry and mathematics of Class 11th and 12th. The WBJEE Syllabus Pdf can be downloaded by accessing official website. The syllabus mentioned below is tentative, it is the collection of the topics from which the previous year questions have been asked.
- Physical World, Measurements, Units & Dimensions
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Solid state Electronics
- Optics (II) Wave Optics
- Motion of centre of mass, connected systems, Friction
- Bulk properties of matter
- Heat & Thermal Physics
- Laws of motion
- Work, power, energy
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current
- Electromagnetic induction & alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Optics I (Ray optics)
- Particle nature of light & wave-particle dualism
- Atoms, Molecules & Chemical Arithmetic
- Atomic Structure
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Families
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemistry of Metals
- Chemical Energetic and Chemical Dynamics
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions
- Chemistry in Industry
- Group Theory
- Analytical Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Matrices and Determinants
- Elements of Number Theory