UCEED Application Form 2019
UCEED Application Form 2019: The UCEED Exam will be conducted in the month of January 2019. The UCEED Application form will be available in the month of October 2018. UCEED stands for Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design. It is a national level exam conducted every year to offer admission into 4 years of Bachelor of Design course.
Through UCEED Admission will be provided into IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIITDM Jabalpur. To get admission into these reputed IITs, You first have to do the registration, Fill the application form and qualify the examination. You will get every single detail about UCEED Registration in this article and other details on UCEED 2019.
UCEED Registration 2019 Dates
UCEED dates for all the events will be announced soon but here we are providing the tentative UCEED Dates.
|Events||UCEED Tentative Dates|
|Application Form Will be available on||2nd week of October 2018|
|UCEED Registration Last Date||2nd week of November 2018|
|UCEED Exam date||3 rd week of January 2019|
UCEED Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to take care and fulfill all the eligibility criteria for appearing in the examination. Incorrect data or not relevant data in the form will be not allowed and such application form will be rejected. So make sure to fulfill all the UCEED Eligibility Criteria.
|Nationality||Indian/Foreign and OCI/PIO card holders|
|Age Limit||Open or OBC-NCL: Born on or after October 1, 1994
SC/ST/PwD category: Born on or after October 1, 1989
|Qualifying Exam||Pass the 10+2 or its equivalent Examination|
|Steam||Passed with any of the stream, i.e., Science, Commerce, or Arts & Humanities|
|Appearing Candidates||Studying in 2019 of qualifying exam are eligible|
Document Required at the time of Application Filling
- Recent color photograph (Scanned).
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Qualifying examination certificate, if appeared in 2018
- Appearing Candidates need Certificate from the principal of School College
- Class 10th 12th mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Request letter for PWD candidates requiring scribe.
How to Apply UCEED Application Form 2019
Now Here is the step by step procedure to fill the UCEED Application Form. Be careful while entering the required data, and image upload. Upload Images at the right place and fill correct details. Now steps are here.
Step 1: UCEED Registration
- First of all, visit the official website. Find and click on Apply Here.
- Register there filling all the asked details. And Click on Submit.
- After Submitting, Candidates will receive an Enrollment ID on the provided Email id and Phone number.
- Login on the site using the login details.
Step 2: Fill UCEED Application Form
- After Logging in Click on “UCEED Application Form”.
- Fill the Asked Details like No. of paper, paper subject and exam city preferences. Personal Details, Communication Details. Qualification details.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images.
- After Filling All the asked details , candidates have to Upload their scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format, size and on the place,
Step 4: Pay the UCEED Application Fee
- Candidates needs to pay the required UCEED Application Fees.
- Fee can be paid through Online Mode and Offline mode both. The fee details and modes of payments are given in the above table.
Don’t Forget to print-out the filled Application form and payment receipt. Candidates will get a confirmation message and Email on the provided contact details. Now after filling the application form, start your preparation and do well.
Official Website: UCEED Application 2019