TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019: Telangana State Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is an entrance test conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Aspirants seeking admission in the field of Engineering, Agriculture & Medicine can appear in this exam. To take TS EAMCET, candidates have to fill Telangana EAMCET Application Form. The form will be available online only. No other way will be provided to fill the form. The authority of TSCHE will also give an opportunity to correct the application form, if required within the correction period of application form. Here, we are sharing all details related to TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form, Application form last date, exam date and so on. Candidates are advised to go through the article and read all instructions carefully.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019: Important Dates
Following are the expected dates of TS EAMCET 2019. Take a look at exam dates
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Availability of Online Application form||3rd week of March|
|Last Date to fill the Application form||3rd week of April|
|Modification in application form||1st to 2nd week of April|
|Application fee submission till(with late fee )||Last week of April|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of May|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May|
|Publishing of Answer Key||3rd week of May|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May|
|Counselling start from||2nd week of June|
TS EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be Indian citizen. NRIs, OCI & PIOs can also apply for Telangana EAMCET application form.
- Aspirant should have domicile of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% aggregate in marks (General) and 40% marks (reserved category) in PCM or PCB.
- Minimum age limit should be 16 years as or on 31 Dec, 2019. No maximum age limit will be there.
TS EAMCET Application Form: Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||10th & 12th Mark sheet, Aadhaar Card, Birth Certificate, Caste Certifcate|
|Size||Less than 30KB||Less than 15KB|
|Note||Recent, Colored, white background||Recent on Light background|
|Examination Fees||Courses||Fee Structure|
|Engineering / Agriculture||Rs. 800/-||Rs.400/-|
|Both (Engineering/ Agriculture & Medical)||Rs.1600/-||Rs.800/-|
|Mode Of Payment||Online: via Net Banking, Debit/ Credit card|
|Offline: TS Online, AP Online, e-Seva, Mee Seva|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019: How to Apply
- Pay the Application Fee
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2019 i.e. www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Go to Notification. Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Application Fee Payment”.
- A page will open, fill all the required details on the page, and select the mode of payment i.e. credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- After this, click on “Proceed to Payment” button. After this, payment reference Id will be generated and proceed to the application form filling procedure.
- For offline method, candidates have to visit nearby TS Online, AP Online, e-Seva, Mee -Seva centers.
- Give them all details like 12 Admit card no, Name, Father’s name, date of birth, mobile no and applying course with required fee.
- Take the receipt for registration fee containing Transaction Id.
- For payment verification, “click here if paid through TS Online, AP Online, e-Seva, Mee –Seva” button.
- Applicants can fill the application form till the last week of April with Rs.10000/- as late fine
- Fill all details like Transaction Id, and other details. Click on “Proceed to Online Application Form Filling”
- Fill the Application Form & Upload Images
- Fill the all asked details in the application form like personal details, parent’s details, educational details, address etc.
- Choose exam center, and fill all necessary details.
- Upload the images as per given specification by clicking on “Select File” button.
- Click on the checkbox for declaration message.
- Click on “submit” button.
- Print Application Form.
- Click on “Confirm” button for final submission.
- After the submission, registration no will be generated on the screen.
- Please note down the no for further use.
- Click on “Print Application” and take the print-out of submitted application form.
Official Website: TS EAMCET Application Form 2019