PESSAT Application Form 2019: PES University has scheduled PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) from April – July for all courses. The university has issued the notification to fill the application form. Online Registration will starts from October month. Only eligible candidates can apply for this exam. Read the complete article to get more information regarding PESSAT Registration Form.
PESSAT 2019 Important Dates
Take a look on the PESSAT Application Form Last Date announced by the officials of PES University.
|Events||PESSAT 2019 Dates|
|Opening of Online Registration||October 5, 2018|
|End Date to apply PESSAT for candidates outside Bengaluru||April 12|
|Last date to register by candidates who want to take Bengaluru as the center||April 19|
|Slot Booking||April 22|
|Admit card Availability||April 22|
|PESSAT 2019||April – July|
|Result Date||Last week of May|
Candidates are advised to read all the PESSAT Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. It is required to fulfill all the norms in order to enrol in PES University & its affiliated college.
PESSAT Application Form 2019 Requirement
|Required Documents & Certificates||Valid Email ID & Mobile no. 10th & 12th mark-sheet, Hall ticket, Aadhaar card.|
|Size||Up to 80KB||Up to 80KB|
|Format||jpg/ jpeg||jpg/ jpeg|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1050/-|
|Mode of Payment||
Online: Net banking/ Credit or Debit Card
Offline: Demand Draft paid in Favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.
How to Apply for PESSAT Application Form
Candidates must go through the following step by step procedure to fill the PES University Application Form
- Follow the given link i.e.pes.edu/pessat
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Select your Courses and then click on ‘Submit’ tab.
- Click on ‘confirm’ tab for final submission.
- Fill the all empty required field like Personal Details, Personal Address, Parents Detail, Qualifying Exam Details, Branch Preferences and Test Centre Preferences.
- Tick on Declaration Message and then ‘Submit’ button.
- You will be redirected to next page.
- Select your scanned images like photograph & signature and upload them as per specified format.
- Photograph must be coloured and recently clicked.
- Click on ‘submit’ button to upload the images.
- Last step is to pay the application fee.
- Select the mode of payment.
- In Offline mode, enter the details like DD No, Bank name, Branch name, Branch city name and DD Date.
- In Online mode, select option net banking/ credit or debit card.
- Enter the card detail and then click on ‘Make Payment’ button.
- After final submission take the print of it for future use.
If you have still any doubts related to PESSAT Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box below.
PESSAT 2019 Application Form: Official Website