JEE Main Counselling 2019: The JEE main exam 2019 is regulated by CBSE. JEE main exam is conducted annually for providing admission into engineering & architecture courses in the various government and private colleges.
JEE Main counselling is a national level examination and it will be started from June 2019. Counselling will be regulated by the JoSAA. In this article, we are going to talk about JEE Main counseling 2019 and all the known or expected details.
JEE Main Counselling 2019 Schedule
Here is the schedule of JEE Main Counselling 2019. For accurate schedule, candidates have to wait for the official notification.
|Registration & filling choices||June 2019, 3rd week|
|Last date for registration & filling choices||June 2019, 4th week|
|Reconcile of data, allocate seats, verify & validate||June 2019, Last week|
|Seat allocation||June 2019, Last week|
|Seat acceptance||June Last week to July 1st week 2019|
|Display of seat availability||July 2019, 1st week|
|Seat allocation||July 2019, 1st week|
|Withdrawal/acceptance of seats||July 2019, 1st week|
|Display of seat availability||July 2019, 2nd week|
|Seat allocation||July 2019, 2nd week|
|Withdrawal/acceptance of seats||July 2019, 2nd week|
|Reporting to center||July 2019, 2nd week|
JEE Main Counselling 2019 procedure
The complete JEE Main Counselling procedure will be conducted online. It will have many parts/steps such as,
- Choice Filling & Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Seat Acceptance & Payment of Fee
- Documents Verification
- Final Reporting
Candidates have to qualify in each and every step/round to get the admission in their preferred course and institute.
JEE Main Counselling 2019: Online Registration
All the candidates who have scored above the cutoff mark, have to register online using their JEE Main roll number and password.
- For Online registration, you have to go to the official website. Where you have to enter Roll No. and Password. Click on the Login button.
- Now read the instructions carefully and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- On the newly opened page fill all the details carefully.
- Now, Tick on the Declaration button and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check all the filled information carefully and click on ‘Confirm Registration’.
JEE Main Counselling: Choice Filling & Locking
After successful registration, Candidates have to fill their choices of course and institute, this form will be available after completing the registration process.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- After the registration process candidates have to select ‘Choice Available’ option.
- In it, candidates have to select Institute type, institute name, and
- After it, click on the ‘Choice Filling & Locking, button.
- Choose colleges (maximum possible choices) and Courses and arrange them in decreasing order of the preferences.
- You can interchange and rearrange your choice using their respective options. After checking all the filled details click on the ‘Save’ button.
JEE Main Seat Allotment
After completing all the above procedure, Seat will be allotted to all the qualified candidates. The seat allotment will be based on reservation, choices filled and seat availability.
All the qualified candidates will get a notification about their seat allotment after a few days of the Choice lock through Email and SMS. an Email/ SMS.
Candidates have to give a response to the seat allotment authority using Freeze, Float and Slide Options.
- Freeze: Accepted the allotted seat.
- Flot: Accepted the allotted seat and want to get admission to a better college.
- Slide: Accepted the allotted seat but looking for the better option in the same institution.
After selecting the option, candidates have to download and print the seat allotment letter because you will need it for further procedures.
|All India Entrance Exams||Engineering || Law||Management|| Medical|
JEE Main Counselling 2019: Seat Acceptance and Fee Payment
After seat allotment candidates have to pay the acceptance fees to confirm the allotment of seats. They can deposit the acceptance fee via SBI Net Banking or e-Challan.
JEE Main Counselling 2019: Final Reporting and admission
After accepting the allotted seat by paying the acceptance fee, a provisional admission letter will be issued to candidates. Take a print out of it, because you will need it in admission procedure.
Candidates have to report at the allotted institute in the given time period with all the documents and provisional admission letter. Candidate’s documents will be verified by the Institute/ university. After the verification candidate will get the admission.
Required Document During Counselling
|Three passport size photographs|
Date of birth proof (10th mark sheet)
Provisional seat allotment letter
Class XII Mark sheet
Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
Undertaking by the candidate
Photo identity card
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
JEE Main 2019 Score Card
|OCI certificate of PIO card|
Registration-cum-locked choices for seat allotment
After completing JEE Main Counselling 2019 the qualified and eligible candidate will get admission in their choice of course and institute. I will also suggest you to follow JEE Main Counselling official news for accurate schedule and procedure.
Official Website: JEE Main Counselling