IIT JAM 2019 Application Form
IIT JAM 2019 Application Form: IIT JAM stands for Joint Admission Test for MSc. It is a national level examination conducted by IITs and IISc on the Rotation basis. In 2019 IIT, Kharagpur will conduct the exam. To get admission into M.Sc and Ph.D. courses candidates have to appear in the examination and hence they have to fill the Application form. In this article, we will provide all the details about Application form including IIT JAM Registration last date and procedure to fill the form.
Latest Update 1 Sept.: IIT JAM 2019 Registration Already Begins from 1st September 2018, Check Procedure and other details below !!
IIT JAM 2019 Application Form: Dates
The application form is expected to be released in the month of September Important IIT JAM Entrance Exam Date will be notified through the notification. But here are the tentative dates of IIT Jam Application Form.
|Online Registration And Application (Start Date)||1st September 2018|
|Online upload of documents And Application Submission (Last Date)||10th of October 2018|
|Online Fee Submission (Last Date)||10th October 2018|
|IIT Jam Admit Card||4th of January 2019|
|IIT JAM Mock Test||10th of January 2019|
|Date of IIT Jam 2019 Examination||10th of February 2019|
|Result Declaration||20th March 2019|
|Merit List||Last week of March 2019|
|Counseling Date and registration form||the First week of April 2019|
|Admission List (1st)||May Last Week|
IIT JAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill all the IIT JAM Eligibility criteria to fill the application form.
- All candidates must have qualified 10+2 examination with subject Mathematics.
- Must have the valid Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum marks required for Gen, OBC, UPS is 55% whereas for ST/SC/PWD required percentage is 50%.
- Must fulfill the Minimum Qualification Criteria.
- Candidates also have to submit the Physical fitness Certificate stating they are physically fit.
IIT JAM 2019 Application Form: Basic Details
Important information for IIT JAM 2019 Application Form:
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and contact Details|
|Required Scanned Image Configurations||Photograph||Signature|
|Size||Max. 480×640 pixels/ 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm dimensions & 5 KB to 200 KB||Max. 160×560 pixels/ 7 cm × 2 cm & 5 KB to 100 KB|
|Notes||Recent, Colored, Light Background||Recent on Light background|
|IIT JAM Application Fee|
|Mode Of Payment||Online; Through net banking, debit/credit card, UPI, and E-challan of SBI.|
How to Apply for IIT Jam 2019
Candidates can Apply for IIT JAM 2019 easily by going through the step-by-step procedure. The complete procedure can be divided into four parts as given below.
Step 1: IIT JAM Registration
Step 2: Log-In & Fill Details in Application
Step 3: IIT JAM Application Fee Payment
Step 4: Print Application Form
Now here we are going to explain every single step.
Step 1: IIT JAM Registration through JOAPS
- First of all, visit the official website. Find and click on Applicants login (JOAPS).
- Fill all the asked details. And Click on Submit.
- After Submitting, Candidates will receive an Enrollment ID on the provided Email id and Phone number.
- Visit the JOAPS Registration Page and Login there, after entering the IIT JAM Enrollment ID and Password.
Step 2: Access and Fill IIT JAM 2019 Application Form
- After Logging in Click on “Edit Application Form”. You will find the option on the Application Status Pop-Up.
- And Filled the Asked Details like No. of paper, paper subject, and exam city preferences. Personal Details, Communication Details. Qualification details.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images.
- After Filling All the asked details, candidates have to Upload their scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format, size and on the place,
- Candidates also have to Upload the SC/ST/PWD certificate (if applicable).
Step 4: Pay the IIT JAM Application Fee
- After filling the application form and uploading the required images and documents, Candidates needs to pay the required IIT JAM Application Fees.
- The fee can be paid through Online Mode and Offline mode both. The fee details and modes of payments are given in the above table.
Make sure to print-out the filled IIT JAM Application Form and payment receipt. Candidates will get a confirmation message and Email on the provided contact details.
Official Website: IIT JAM 2019 Application Form