GATE 2018- Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology every year. the interested and eligible applicant can fill the application form. Engineering programmers offer at the IITs, NITS & any many another institute in the universities and private universities. This Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2018) will be held in First & Second Week of February 2018 for the PG engineering admission. This aptitude examination will be on the National Level examination.
Gate Update: GATE Application Form
GATE 2017 Basic Information
- Name of Exam: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
- Common Name Called: GATE
- Type of Exam: National Level Exam.
- Exam Category: PG Exam
- Conducting By: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
GATE Eligibility Criteria 2018
An applicant who are planning to do the M.Tech they have to meet the GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria which is compulsory to meet. Here applicant will know about the eligibility criteria for the aptitude test. Following are the eligibility criteria for the exam.
- An applicant who applies for the exam they all has to B.Tech degree to take Admission in the M.Tech engineering Courses.
- If Applicants are GATE certified, then they need not appear in the university exam and hence they will be directly called for the interview.
GATE 2018 Notification
Official notification will announce on the official website of the GATE 2018 Notification. (Graduation Aptitude Test in Engineering) GATE 2018 is for the admission of the various engineering programmers courses like M.Tech, M. E programmers. This GATE examination normally conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. In the India their jointly seven IITs in India i.c Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) and IISC. Applicants have to register on the official of GATE i.e www.gate.iitr.ernet.in Following are the Important Date of GATE 2018
GATE 2018 Important Dates – exam Schedule
So Applicant who to know about the GATE 2018 Important Date they all can see the dates which are given down here.
|1||Date of releasing the official Notification||June 2017|
|2||Starting date of filling the application form through the GOAPS||First Week of September 2017|
|3||GATE 2018 Application form Last Date||First Week of October 2017|
|4||Last Date to Exam City||Third Week of October 2017|
|5||Admit Card Available||First week of January 2018|
|6||Exam Date||First & Second week of Feb 2018|
|7||GATE 2018 Result Date||Last week of March 2018|
|8||GATE 2018 Score Card Release date||Last week of March 2018 to Last week of May 2018|
Gate 2018 Registration process
The candidate has to fill the application form on before the due date. The applicant will able to fill the GATE 2018 Application form from the First week of September 2017. To know about the process to fill the application form than application refer the given steps.
- Candidate will have to register their Ph. Number and Email ID.
- After the registration applicant will get the username and Password then log in.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload your recent passport size photo, Signature and Thumb Impression and all those document scan copies.
- Now pay the application form fees by the using of the E- Challan.
- Take print out for the other uses.
GATE 2018 Application Fees
Application form applicant have to fill the aptitude test applicant also have to pay the application form fees along with the application form. The applicant can pay the application form fees along with the application form. The GATE 2018 Application Fees is Rs 1500/- and the candidate who belong to the SC, ST, Female Applicant and PWD that candidate have to pay Rs 750/-. The applicant can pay the application fees through the E-Challan and the bank will also charge the e-challan charges.
GATE 2018 Exam Pattern
All aspirants need to know about the GATE Exam Pattern for the preparation according to the pattern of the exam. GATE exam will be conducted in the First & Second week of February 2018. All aspirants can see the Exam Syllabus pattern below-
- Total time duration of the exam will be of 3 hours for the each paper.
- The questions in the exam will be asked of the MCQ type (Numerical questions will be also added).
- The paper will be of the total 100 marks.
- The question will have the 1 mark and 3 marks according to the paper.
- There will be a negative marking of the 1/3 marks of the question marks weight.
- The GK section will be in all papers of the 15 marks.
See Also: GATE 2018 Exam Syllabus
GATE 2018 Admit Card
Admit card will available from the official website. Gate 2018 Admit Card will available to download from the First week of January 2018. Through the GATE 2018 Hall Ticket applicant will know about the address and many other thinks which are required. Applicant has to read all the given information which is given in the admit card. Following are the steps to download the admit card.
- Applicant has to log in the GOAPS to download Admit Card.
- Fill all the asking details in the box and click on the submit button.
- On the day of Examination, the applicants have to Carry the Admit Card along with that they have to carry Photo ID Card and the applicant who is from International they have to carry the passport.
- This Admit Card will have to keep it safe for the other uses.
See Also: GATE 2018 Admit Card
GATE 2018 Exam Centers
Following are the Exam Center which is given as follow.
- IISc Bangalore
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
- IIT Roorkee
GATE 2018 Result
The result will be released on the Last Week of March 2017. The result will be the basis of the applicant performance in the exam. After the GATE 2018 Result applicant can take the Admission in the B.Tech. Here is the process to download the examination result which is given down.
- The first applicant has to click on the GOAP website then click on the GATE 2018 Result.
- Fill the Name, Seat Number and other asking details in the Boxes than click on submit button.
- Then takes out the print out of the result.
Gate exam 2018 Customer care-
Help Line No. – 01332-284531/5707
Email ID – email@example.com
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
GATE 2018 official notification is published on the 20th June 2016 so the application can see their eligibility criteria and many other things. The GATE 2018 Notification in the notification candidate will get all the information about the admission. This examination is for the PG candidate on the national level examination. Only can eligible applicant will be able to fill the online application form. This examination is on the Online basis. Applicant has to fill the application form on before the last date of filling the application. Here applicant will get the information about the Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates and process to fill the application form. The Candidate who wants to get more information about the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering they just have to check the direct link given above or you may contact us by commenting at the end of the post.