Delhi CET Application Form 2019
CET Delhi Application Form 2019: Delhi Common Entrance Test (Delhi CET) 2019 is a state-level entrance examination conducted once a year for admission into engineering & non-engineering diploma courses. This examination is organized by Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of New Delhi. Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam is the only way to get admission into 2nd year diploma courses and candidates can also get one year certification in World Class Skill Center (WCSC). Candidates wishing to take admission into government and private polytechnic colleges can apply for Delhi CET Online Form. The official authority will commence the form on its official site; form can be filled through online mode only. Students have to register for the application form otherwise they will be unable to take admission into polytechnic colleges of Delhi state.
Delhi CET 2019 Important Dates
Check here the expected schedules of Delhi CET Polytechnic Exam:
|Events||Tentative Date 2019|
|Issue of Online Application Form||3rd week of March|
|Last Date to apply||3rd week of April|
|Correction of Application Form||3rd week of April|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd week of May|
|Exam Date||4th week of May|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June|
CET Delhi Online Form 2019: How to Apply
- Visit the official site of Delhi CET i.e. cetdelhiexam.nic.in
- Click on the link “Apply for CET 2019”.
- There will be 5 tests for different courses. Click on each the test, see the details of tests.
- Choose any test for which you want to apply for e.g. Click on “Apply for Test 1.”
- Read all instructions carefully to fill the form and then click on “Click Here to Proceed”.
- All the necessary documents should be kept along at the time of filling the application form. Candidate’s Name and Father’s name must be same as per 10th certificate.
- Fill the registration form with personal details, educational details, contact, set password, enter security pin.
- Click on “I Agree” checkbox. Select “Edit Registration Form” or “Final Submit” as per your choice.
- If click on final submit, Application number will be generated, note down the generated application form.
- After this, Click on Complete Application Form, fill the application form with all required details and then submit it.
- Before each submission there will option to edit the form, if need any correction.
- Upload Images
- After submitting the application form, next process will be to upload scanned images.
- Click on “Upload Images” button.
- Three boxes will be there to upload photo, thumb impression & signature.
- Images must be uploaded in jpeg or jpg format.
- Upload Images according to the given file Size
|Photograph||10KB – 100KB|
|Thumb Impression & Signature||2KB – 20KB|
- Click on upload images, a pop will be generated to either edit the uploaded images or final submit.
- Click on final submit, if there is no need to edit the uploaded images.
- Click on “Pay Examination Fee”.
- Click on checkbox “Online Payment” and then click on “Proceed for Payment”.
- Click on “Go for Payment” and then pay the fee through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
- There is no other way to deposit the application fee.
- Check the Delhi CET Examination Fee/Application Fee in the table given below:
|CET Delhi Application Fee||Rs. 400/-|
|Transactions Charges/ Bank Charges||Rs.15/-|
- If necessary, the candidate can also correct their application form after opening the “Application Form Correction” window.
Official Website: Delhi CET 2019