COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will conduct COMEDK UGET (Under Graduate Entrance Test) 2019 entrance test for undergraduate programmes in the field of engineering & technology. It offers admission into approx 190 engineering colleges. COMEDK Application Form will be released on the official portal of COMEDK for the admission in the academic session 2019-2020. All aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before registering for the exam. Candidates can check all information related to COMEDK UGET 2019 here.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Important Dates
Check the expected exam calendar of COMEDK 2019.
|COMEDK UGET Events||Tentative Dates 2019|
|Starting date of online registration form||3rd week of January|
|Last date for filling the application form||3rd week of April|
|Release date of Admit card||1st week of May|
|Examination date||2nd week of May|
|Mock test available date||1st week of February|
|Publishing of the answer key||3rd week of May|
|Final answer key||4th week of May|
|Result Declaration||5th week of May|
|Starting of the counseling||June|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be passed 10+2 with minimum 45% aggregate marks for B.Tech programme.
- Applicants should have subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology in class 12.
- For B.Arch course, aspirants must scored minimum percentage criteria 50% in 12th.
- NATA score card will be required for B.Arch courses as there will no exam conducted for this courses.
Note: Check Here for COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria for different UG courses.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019 Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar/ ID Proof Details|
Candidate’s Signature & Parent’s Signature
Unique ID Proof
|Size||Less than 80KB||80KB with dimensions 35 X 80 mm|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Other Details||Recent, Colored, Light Background||On white paper with black pen.|
|COMEDK Application Fee||Rs.1300/- for PCM or PCB COMEDK only|
|Rs.1600/- for PCM + Uni-GAUGE|
|Rs. 2100/- for PCM- Both (COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE)|
|Mode Of Payment||Online; via Net Banking, Debit/ Credit card|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form: Steps To Apply Online
- Visit the official site i.e. comedk.org
- Click on tab “Register Here” for registration.
- Fill all blank fields. Enter valid mail id & mobile no.
- Click on submit button after filling all details in the registration page.
- After successful registration, candidates will get UserID & Password on the registered mobile no or mail id.
- Click on tab “Go to Application” to proceed for application form.
- Application Form
- Once the candidate registered themselves, login into their account with generated user Id & password.
- Choose the exam & click on the given link for which candidate will be appeared in the examination.
- Fill all the details like personal, educational qualification, address etc and click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Uploading of scanned images
- Select photograph, signature & id proof to upload on the form.
- Images must be uploaded as per given specification in the above application form requirements table.
- Must save the images after uploading.
- Choose exam center as per your choice & given list of cities.
- Candidates will have to select at least 3 examination centers.
- Payment Method
- Next step will be to pay the application fee as per courses or exam.
- Candidates can pay the exam fee through online mode only.
- Fill all the details of bank account and click on pay and proceed for next steps.
- After successful payment procedure, transaction ID will be generated. Must note down the id for further process.
- After this, enter the security code and click on the checkbox for declaration.
- Click on “Submit” button for final submission and take print-out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019