COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019: Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental, Karnataka (COMEDK) UGET is an undergraduate entrance test conducted for admission to engineering courses. To appear in this exam, candidates will have to carry COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket to the exam center. Some candidates know Admit Card as a Test Admission Ticket (TAT).
The admit card is very important document to be brought to the examination center as it contain information like exam venue & its address, exam day, date & timing, candidate’s name, roll no, application/ registration no etc.
Here we have shared complete information about COMEDK 2019 Admit Card, important dates, instruction etc.
COMEDK 2019 Admit Card (Releasing Date)
Candidates who want to give COMEDK UGET-2019 can check the tentative schedule of this exam here. Once the dates are announced by the authority, then we will provide you the official dates.
|Exam Events||Expected Dates 2019|
|Opening date of online application form||3rd week of January|
|Closing date of application form||3rd week of April|
|COMEDK Hall Ticket 2019 release date||1st week of May|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May|
|Mock test starts from||1st week of February|
|Uploading of Answer Key||3rd week of May|
|Final Answer Key||4th week of May|
How to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019
Candidates should follow the given step by step guidelines to download COMEDK Hall Ticket (TAT)
- Go to the official website of COMEDK.
- Search for the “COMEDK UGET 2019 Hall Ticket” download link & Click on it.
- Enter the required details and submit it.
- The admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Download or Save it. Take 2 or more copies of printout of it for future use.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019: Important Instructions
- The hard copy of COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card will not be dispatched either by email/post /courier / in person to the candidates under any circumstances. So must download it after the link activation.
- No person will be permitted to enter the exam center or examination hall. So do not forget to bring your admit card along with the any one of Identity proof.
- Do not take tampered or distorted hall tickets during the examination. In fact it must be preserve till the end of admission procedure.
- Take 2 recent passport size photographs also; it should be same as uploaded while filling the COMEDK application form.
- The applicants must sign on their Online TAT in front of the supervisor/ invigilator.
- Candidates must reach the examination center 1 hour before the commencement of examination.
Hope this content will be helpful for all the viewers. For further query, drop your question in the comment section below.
Official Website: COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019