BCECE LE Admit Card 2018
BCECE LE Admit Card 2018: BCECE (lateral entry) exam is conducted by BCECE board every year for all the eligible candidates who want a lateral entry in the Engineering, Para-medical and pharmacy course. These courses are offered by various institutes and colleges in state Bihar.
BCECE LE 2018 application form is already available on the official website, so candidates who are interested in this exam can apply for this. The last date to fill the application form is 8th June 2018. In this article, we are going to share all the details about the BCECE (LE) Admit Card.
Latest Update: BCECE LE Admit Card has been released, so download admit card through given link below.
BCECE (LE) Admit Card 2018: Exam Date
The last date to fill the BCECE LE Application form and fee payment is 8th & 9th June 2018 respectively. After it, the last date for application editing is 10th of June and then Admit card will be released on 18th June 2018.
|BCECE LE Events after Fee Payment||Dates|
|Last Date of Application Form Modification||10th June 2018|
|BCECE (LE) Admit Card 2018||18th June 2018|
|BCECE LE Exam Date||01st July 2018|
Bihar BCECE (LE) Hall Ticket 2018 Download
Admit card is a very important document for the BCECE (LE) exam. Without it, candidates will be not allowed for the exam. The admit card will be also required at the time of document verification process, which is a part of counselling.
Admit card is important because it will have all the details of your exams such as Exam Time & Date, Address of examination center, instructions to correctly fill the OMR Sheet, and reporting time.
Here we are also providing steps to Download Hall Ticket from the official website.
How to Download BCECE LE Hall Ticket
Candidates have to download the admit card and to do that they can follow this step by step tutorial.
- Candidates have to visit the official site.
- They will find the link with text ‘BCECE (LE)’. Click on it.
- Now on the next page find the link with the text “Download Admit Card of BCECE [LE]-2018”. Click on it.
- Now on the newly opened page, they have to follow the link containing the text “Download your Admit card by Registration No. and Date of Birth: Click Here” Click on Click Here.
- Enter your Registration No. and Date of Birth and click on submit.
- After it, your BCECE (LE) Admit Card 2018 will be downloaded on the device. Save it and take a print-out of it. You will need it at the examination center and also in counselling
BCECE (LE) 2018 Examination
The exam will be conducted on 1st July 2018. Candidates have to bring their BCECE (LE) Admit Card on the examination center. The time duration of the exam is 2 hours and 15 minutes. Candidates have to be well prepared for the exam with the help of provided syllabus and exam pattern. Paper will have 150 objective questions. The exam will be conducted in Offline mode. So candidates have to carry pens, to fill the OMR Sheet.
After the BCECE LE Result and answer key will be released on the official website. After the result, a rank/merit list will be also released and on the basis of the rank sheet Candidates will be called for the counselling process.