BCECE LE 2018
BCECE LE 2018: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive exam’s Lateral Entry Application form is available from 18th May 2018 on the official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this examination before 8th June 2018.
Exam schedule has been already published with the official notification. BCECE LE is a state level examination, conducted annually for Lateral entry in the Engineering, Para-medical and pharmacy course in institutes and colleges of state Bihar. We are providing all the known details of BCECE LE 2018.
Basic Details of BCECE LE 2018
- Name of Exam: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Lateral Entry
- Administered by: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Type of Exam: State Level
- Periodicity: Annual
- Mode of Exam: Offline (OMR Sheet)
BCECE LE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here, We are listing some of the basic Eligibility criteria for the BCECE LE 2018 exam. There are more criteria have been defined on the official website, candidates can check it from here: BCECE LE 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
- All the Candidates must be an Indian citizen and domicile of Bihar.
- The parents of the candidates must be the permanent resident of Bihar.
- Candidates whose parents living outside of the Bihar and working in the Bihar state are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates are eligible if they have passed Diploma examination with at least 45% marks in respective branches of Engineering and Technology. 40% in case of reserved category
- Candidates are eligible if they have Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks. 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category
- Candidates are eligible if they have passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
- There Is No Age Limit for Engineering and Pharmacy Section, But there is an age limit of minimum 18 Years for the Medical and Agriculture section.
BCECE LE 2018 Exam Date
BCECE LE 2018 Exam schedule has been already published on the official website with the official notification. As we already mentioned the application forms are already available on the internet. Here is the schedule of BCECE LE Exam.
|BCECE LE 2018 Events||Announced Dates|
|The application form is available from||18th May 2018|
|Last Date to fill application Form||08th June 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Online Fee /Bank Challan||09th June 2018|
|Last Date of Editing in form||10th June 2018|
|Admit Card will be issued||18th June 2018|
|Exam Date||01st July 2018|
BCECE LE 2018 Application Form
The application form is available from 18th May 2018. Candidate can fill it before the due date to appear in the examination. We are providing you the procedure to fill the application form along with the fee details.
BCECE LE Application Fee
- The Application and exam fee for General/OBC/SC/ST Candidates, Is Rs. 2200/-.
- The Application fee can be paid through the online mode via Debit card, Net Banking, Credit card or through Bank Challan. Candidates have to pay Rs. 60/- extra in the offline mode for bank transaction.
- Candidates have to pay the Exam/Application fee after filling the application.
Procedure to fill up the BCECE LE 2018 Application Form
- First of all open the Official website.
- Now you have to find BCECE (LE) option on the left side of the website.
- Click on the BCECE (LE) link.
- On the next page, You will find the link containing the text “Apply for BCECE [LE] 2018”, Click on It.
- Candidates have to register themselves on the website by Using Your Email ID and mobile number.
- After it, the candidate will receive an activation code on their E-Mail/ Mobile Number. Candidates have to activate their account using the received code.
- After successful registration, Candidates have to Login to your account, using the Email Id and password.
- After it, click on “Fill the Personal Information” link where you need to upload your recent scanned photograph and the scanned signature, After It provides your education Details.
- After it, check the Preview of your already filled BCECE [LE] 2018 application form.
- After Submitting the form Candidates will be redirected to the Payment page where you have to pay the application and exam fee.
- After successful payment, Take a printout of Part-A and Part-B of the filled application form and press the submit button.
BCECE LE 2018 Exam Pattern
Here, we are providing the Exam pattern of the BCECE LE. It is based on the official notification through the official website.
|Mode of Exam||Offline mode|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours 15 minutes|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.|
BCECE LE Syllabus
The syllabus is also provided by the exam authority. Candidate can get a rough idea about the topics and subjects covered in BCECE LE 2018 Syllabus. For more details about the syllabus, you can visit the official website.
Hurry Up!! Complete BCECE LE 2018 Syllabus is Out. Download Now !! [button color="" size="" type="round" target="blank" link="https://entrance.chekrs.com/bcece-le-syllabus.html"]Click Here[/button]
Syllabus for Engineering
|Subject||Topics||No of Questions||Marks|
|Math||Solid Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Vector Calculus, Matrices, Fourier Series||50||200|
|Engg. Mechanics||Introduction, Vector Methods, Various System of Forces, Equilibrium, Friction, Kinematics and kinetics of Rigid Bodies, Work energy and Power||50||200|
|Technical English||Grammar and comprehension, Business Correspondence, Elementary spoken English, Sentence and paragraph writing, Report Writing, Precis writing, Spoken English, Technical description of things and processes||50||200|
Syllabus for Para-Medical
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|Anatomy & Physiology||50||200|
|Pathology, Microbiology & Biochemistry||50||200|
|Grammar and comprehension, Elementary spoken English, Sentence and paragraph writing, Report Writing, Precis writing, Spoken English, Technical description of things and processes||50||200|
Syllabus for Pharmacy
|Subject parts||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Pharmaceutics-I, Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Pharmacognosy, Health Education and Community Pharmacy||50||200|
|Pharmaceutics-II, Drug Store and Business Management, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II, Pharmacology and Toxicology.||50||200|
|Technical English: Grammar and comprehension, Business Correspondence, Elementary spoken English, Sentence and paragraph writing, Report Writing, Precis writing, Spoken English, Technical description of things and processes||50||200|
BCECE LE 2018 Admit Card
According to the schedule of the announced events Admit card will be released on 18th June 2018. Candidates have to log in to the official website and after it, they have to download the admit card and print it out so they can bring it to the exam center.
The BCECE LE 2018 Admit Card will be released Soon. Know About It Here !! [button color="" size="" type="round" target="blank" link="https://entrance.chekrs.com/bcece-le-admit-card-2018.html"]Click Here[/button]
BCECE LE 2018 Result | Answer key
Results will be declared on the official website, Candidates have to visit the official website and they have to go to the BCECE [LE] section and there they will found the link for the result, candidates have to search their result by entering their roll number. After the result declaration, the authority will prepare a rank/merit list and based on it counselling procedure will be organized.
BCECE LE Counseling
After Result declaration and release of the rank list, Counselling will be organized. In BCECE LE 2018 counselling candidates have to fill their preferred course and their institute. After this Registration and choice filling round seats will be allotted to all the qualified and eligible candidates on the basis of their choice, rank, reservation and seat availability. After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college in between the given time for admission. At the reporting time candidates also have to carry all the required original documents and their Photocopy for the document verification.
After successful document verification candidates will get the admission and they have to pay all the remaining fees.