BCECE Admit Card 2019
BCECE Admit Card 2019: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will conduct state level entrance exam every year i.e. BCECE. BCECE 2019 will be organized for candidates seeking admission in engineering, pharmacy and agriculture. Applicants who will apply for this, they have to download the BCECE Hall Ticket to appear in the exam.
Candidates can get their admit card from the official website. Here we have given the detailed information related to Bihar BCECE Admit Card, downloading procedure, admit card releasing date etc. Go through this article to get complete detail.
BCECE 2019 Admit Card (Releasing Date)
Candidates can check the BCECE important dates along with the BCECE Admit Card Date.
|Events||Tentative Dates 2019|
|Online Registration starts from||2nd week of February|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of March|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the BCECE application||3rd week of March|
|BCECE 2019 Admit Card||1st week of June|
|Examination Date||3rd week of June|
|BCECE 2019 Results Declaration||3rd week of July|
|Counselling started from||Last week of July|
How to Download BCECE Admit Card 2019
Candidates who will fill the application form and complete the procedure in successful manner will be able to download their admit card. It will be available through online mode only. There is no offline method to access the BCECE Call Letter.
Go through the listed steps to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the “BCECE 2019 Admit Card” link available on the home page.
- Enter the Registration no & Date of Birth and then click on “Submit” button.
- After submitting the details, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and must take 2-3 copies of print-out of downloaded admit card.
BCECE Admit Card 2019: Important Instructions
- Do not forget to carry your BCECE Hall Ticket during the exam, as you are not allowed to enter the exam center without admit card.
- If you face any problem like unable to download it or having error while downloading the admit card, then contact to the Examination Controller, BCECE Board Office, I.A.S. Association Building, Patna 5 days before the exam date during working hours 11:00 am to 03:00 pm.
- Must affix your post card size photograph on the admit card at assigned space. The photograph must be same as uploaded while filling the BCECE application form.
- Do not forget to sign on the admit card at the appropriate space.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions printed on the backside of BCECE 2019 Admit Card carefully and follow them strictly; otherwise you will be barred or disqualified from the exam.
- Bihar BCECE Admit Card is very important document to be produced at the exam center as it contain all the information like candidate’s name, his/ her father’s name, exam center name & its address, exam date, day &timing, exam name, signature and photograph of student.
- Do not carry tampered or damaged admit card during the exam. It will be inspected by invigilators and after that candidates will get entry. You are advised to keep it safe until the admission is not completed.
- Always try to reach at the exam center one hour before the examination timing.
Official Website: BCECE Admit Card 2019