Assam CEE 2018
Assam CEE 2018 (असम संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा): The Directorate of Technical Education conducts Assam Combined Entrance Exam for the admissions in various engineering and medical courses. the students have to apply online for the CEE Assam Application Form 2018. The aspirants will be able to apply online in the month of March. the admissions will be based on the marks obtained by students in the entrance exam. The Assam CEE Admission 2018 will starts in the month of July after the announcement of the results.
Assam CEE Application Form 2018
The students have to apply online for the Assam CEE Registration 2018. The deadline for the submission of the application form is in the month of April. The students have to access the official website for the submission of the form. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the CEE Assam Application Form. The aspirants have to follow some precise steps for the completion of the application procedure.
Steps to submit Assam CEE Registration Form 2018.
- The aspirants have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the apply online link.
- The notification of application form will be announced on the website as well as in the newspaper.
- The students have to enter their all personal details in the form.
- As they complete the registration process, a unique side and password will be provided to them.
- Login with that id and password.
- Attach the scanned copy of Photograph, signature and documents in the prescribed size.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
CEE Assam Application Fee
- The students have to take a print out of the Challan for the application fee.
- The Challan will be deposited in any branch of SBI.
- The aspirant has to keep a copy of the challan after the deposition of the fees.
|BAMS/ BHMS & Engineering||Rs.1540|
Assam CEE Exam 2018 Date
|Commencement of Application Form||Third Week of March 2018|
|Deadline for the submission||Second Week of April|
|Last date for the Application Fee||Second Week of April|
|Admit Card will release||the First Week of May 2018|
|Assam CEE 2018||2nd or 3rd Week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||3rd Week of June 2018|
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 17 Years
- Maximum: 24 Years
- Relaxation for Reserved categories.
- The aspirant must be an Indian Citizen.
- They should be a domicile of Assam state.
- There is s a relaxation for the students whose parents are in government jobs or any officer’s job.
|Engineering Degree Courses|
Assam CEE Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: Assam CEE 2018
- Mode of Paper: Offline
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total number of questions: 100
- Duration: 2 Hours (Each paper)
- Marking: One mark will be awarded for every right answer
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Mathematics/ Biology||100||2 Hours|
Assam CEE Syllabus 2018
The Directorate of Technical Education Assam will conduct the exam in 2nd or 3rd week of May. The students have to check the CEE Assam Syllabus for their preparations. They will get to know about all the topics of the exam. The syllabus will include subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology for medical courses. The details of the syllabus are given below.
Assam CEE Physics Syllabus
- Units and Measurement
- Motion in Two or Three Dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Energy and Power
- Motion in One Dimension
- Rotational Motion & Moment of Inertia
- Solids and Fluids
- Transference of Heat
- Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Magnetic Effects of Currents
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electron and Photons
- Wave Optics
- Ray Optics
- Molecules & Nuclei
- Solids & Semiconductors Devices
Assam CEE Mathematics Syllabus
- Arithmetic-Geometric Series
- Heights and Distances
- Complex Number
- Applications for approximation
- Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems
- Arithmetic-Geometric & Harmonic Progression
- Binomial theorems & its Applications
- Calculation of mean median & mode of grouped & ungrouped data
- Family of Circles
- Conic Section
- Differential Equation
- Integration using trigonometric identities
- Binomial and Poisson distribution
- Differential Calculus
- Fundamental Integrals
- Integral as limit of a sum
- Motion under Gravity
- Relation between roots & coefficient numbers
- Law of Motion Projectile
- Integral Calculus
- Matrices & determinants
- Quadratic equation
Assam CEE Chemistry Syllabus
- Some Basic Concepts
- States of Matters
- Chemical energetic and Thermodynamics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions & Electro-Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- Chemistry of Non-Metals (I)
- Chemistry of Non-Metals (II)
- Heavy Metals
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Alkaline Earth Metals
- Rates of Chemical Reactions & Chemical Kinetics
- Boron Family
- Carbon Family
- Alkali Metals
- Nitrogen Family
- Oxygen Family
- Halogen Family
- Transition Metal including Lanthanides
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles
- Classification of Organic Compounds
- Noble Gases & Hydrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Synthetic & Natural Polymers
- Bio-Molecules and Biological Processes
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Action and Environmental Chemistry