AP EAMCET 2018 (आंध्र प्रदेश इंजीनियरिंग, कृषि और चिकित्सा सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा): The Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. The University will conduct it on behalf of APCHSE. The students can apply online for the AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 on the official website. The forms will be made available in the month of February. The admissions in Engineering, Pharmacy and other courses will be done through this exam. According to AP EAMCET Exam Date 2018, the exam will be conducted in April.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
The aspirants have to apply online for the AP EAMCET Registrations 2018 on the website for the University. The last date for the submission of the form is in April. The students who will submit the form successfully only they will be considered for the admission process. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the AP EAMCET Online Form. The aspirants have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the form.
Steps to submit AP EAMCET Online Application 2018.
- The students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the AP EAMCET Apply online Link.
- Start filling the application form with correct details carefully.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the form.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a print of the generated form.
AP EAMCET Application Fee
- For Engineering Courses: Rs.350
- For Medical & Agriculture: Rs.350
- For Both E+AM: Rs.700
AP EAMCET Exam Date 2018
|Notification of AP EAMCET||4th week of January 2018|
|Commencement of submission of application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Deadline to submit the online application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Correction in details of online application form||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Deadline to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of April 2018|
|Deadline to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of April 2018|
|Deadline to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of April 2018|
|Deadline to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Admit card available from||3rd week of April to 4th week of April 2018|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2018|
|Publication of Preliminary key||Last week of April 2018|
|Deadline for receiving objection on preliminary key||1st week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Ranks||2nd week of May 2018|
AP EAMCET Eligibility
- The aspirant must be an Indian Citizen
- They must be a Telangana or Andhra Pradesh domicile.
- They must have passed/ Appearing 12th class from any recognized board.
- The aspirant must have PCM as compulsory Subjects.
- Diploma Final Year students can also apply.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2018
The aspirants can download the AP EAMCET Syllabus Pdf from the link we have provided here. The syllabus will include the topics from Physics, mathematics, Chemistry, and Zoology subjects of 12th standard. The syllabus is mentioned below topic wise.
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Wave Motion
- Rotatory Motion
- Centre of Mass
- Current Electricity
- Dimensions and Units
- Elements of Vectors
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Fluid Mechanics
- Surface Tension
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Electrostatics and Capacitors
- Electromagnetic Induction and AC Circuits
- Nuclei and Atoms
- Wave Optics
- Dual nature of Radiation and Matter
- CR Circuits
- Semi-Conductor Devices and Communication Systems
AP EAMCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Transition Elements
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Alkaline and Alkali Earth Metals
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity of Properties
- Solid State
- Phenols, Alcohols and Ethers
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Hydrogen and Its Compounds
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Organic Chemistry
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- Glasses and Liquids
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Practical Organic Chemistry
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Environmental Chemistry
- Nucleic Acids
- Surface Chemistry
AP EAMCET Mathematics Syllabus
- Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications
- Mathematical Induction
- Relations, Sets, and Functions
- Combinations & Permutations
- Differential Equalities
- Continuity, Limits, and Differentiability
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Applications of Derivatives
- Sequences and Series
- Properties of Triangles
- Ellipse, Parabola, Hyperbola and Polar Co-Ordinates
- Determinants and Matrices
- Quadratic Equations & Theory of Equations
- Indefinite Integration
- 3 D Geometry
- Theory of Equations
- Random Variables, Probabilities & Distributions, and Statistics
- Applications of Integrals
Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining