AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) offers admission to various UG & PG Medical courses such as MBBS/ BDS/ MD/ MS/ DM/ MCh/ DM (6 years)/ MDS. Read the article carefully to know the information related to How to download Admit Card, Exam date, dos & don’ts.
Admission Notification for PG courses in various AIIMS medical colleges is released by AIIMS, New Delhi. Candidates seeking admission for medical PG courses can apply for AIIMS PG. AIIMS provides admission through entrance exam. Download your Hall Ticket through online mode to be able to participate in an entrance exam.
AIIMS PG 2019 Important Dates
Candidates can check the officially announced Exam Date for January Session here:
|MD/ MS/ MCh (6 years)/ DM (6 years)/ MDS|
|Online Basic Registration open||31st August 2018|
|End date to submit the basic registration form||20th September 2018|
|Online application final status updated||26th September 2018|
|Update Images from||27th September 2018 – 1st October 2018|
|AIIMS MD MS Admit Card (January Session)||1 or 2 week before the examination|
|Exam Date||18th November 2018|
|Result||23rd November 2018|
|Counselling begins||6th December 2018|
|DM/ MCh (3 Years)/ MD (Hospital Administration)|
|Online Application Form Releasing Date||September 2nd week|
|Last Date to apply for Online applications||October 1st week|
|AIIMS DM/ MCh Admit Card||Last Week of October 2018|
|Exam Date||4th November 2018|
|Result (Stage-I)||8th November 2018|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage-II)||15th, 16th & 17th November 2018|
|Final Result Announcement||26th November 2018|
Check Here: AIIMS PG Syllabus
How to Download AIIMS Admit Card for MD/ MS/ DM/ MCh/ DM
Candidates must go through the step by step guidelines to download AIIMS Medical PG Hall Ticket
- Follow the given URL mdmsmch.aiimsexams.org
- Search for AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019 download link on the home page.
- Enter the required details and then submit it.
- “AIIMS PG 2019 Hall Ticket” will display on your screen.
- Check all the details written on the e-admit card.
- Download the hall ticket and then take the printout of it for future use.
- The admit card is used for candidate’s identification. It contains details like candidate’s name, candidate’s photograph, roll no., application no., date of birth, father’s name, course name, exam center & its address etc.
- All the details printed on the admit card must be correct. In case of any discrepancies, must report to the Assistant Controller Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- The hard copy of Admit card will not be sent to any candidate’s postal address. So must obtain it from the official website.
- Report to the allotted examination center on time mentioned on the admit card.
- Must bring your print copy of admit card to the examination center along with valid identity proof (Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport) and one passport size photograph (same as used for uploading at the time filling online application).
We hope this article will be helpful for you. For any sort of query, please write in comment box below.
AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card: Official Website